- Q. - Which lab has been inaugurated by M. Rajeevan, Secretary to the Ministry of Earth Sciences at Himansh in the Spiti Valley on October 10, 2016?
- Click to Choose an Option, and get Answer of this Question.
Description Of This Question
The glaciological research lab inaugurated by M. Rajeevan, Secretary to the Ministry of Earth Sciences at Himansh in the Spiti Valley on October 10, 2016. It was located at an altitude of nearly 13,500 feet. It was established by the National Centre for Antarctic and Ocean Research (NCAOR), has automatic weather stations, ground penetrating radars, geodetic GPS systems and other sophisticated facilities to study glaciers and their discharge.
Related Topics & Questions:
- What is the name of cyclone battered wide areas of the country’s main island of Luzon in Philippines?
- Which city to hold the 2016 Kabaddi world cup to be held from October 7th to 22nd 2016?
- Who became first Indian film to win Best First Foreign Film award by FSCC ?
- How much million tonnes mil is produced in India ?
- Which minister embarked a 7-day official visit to Canada and the US to attend the annual meetings of World Bank and IMF and hold talks with global investors?