- Q. - Which lab has been inaugurated by M. Rajeevan, Secretary to the Ministry of Earth Sciences at Himansh in the Spiti Valley on October 10, 2016?
Description Of This Question
The glaciological research lab inaugurated by M. Rajeevan, Secretary to the Ministry of Earth Sciences at Himansh in the Spiti Valley on October 10, 2016. It was located at an altitude of nearly 13,500 feet. It was established by the National Centre for Antarctic and Ocean Research (NCAOR), has automatic weather stations, ground penetrating radars, geodetic GPS systems and other sophisticated facilities to study glaciers and their discharge.
Related Topics & Questions:
- How many Indian-Americans are among the 400 richest people in the US, according to a Forbes list?
- India to set up Rabindranath Tagore Memorial in ____________.
- Which country inaugurated the five day long 69th session of WHO Regional committee meeting at Colombo on 5th September 2016?
- Which state has launched a new housing policy by renovating over 10,000 old or dilapidated buildings from the suburbs?
- A tiny fish species featured with maroon and gold colourdiscovered near Hawaii has been named after which personality?