- Q. - Which Indian Golfer fired an impressive 67 for a four-day total of 269 at the Bears Best Cheongna Golf Club, winning the 2016 million-won ($196,000) cash prize?
Description Of This Question
Bhullar scored seven birdies on holes 2, 6,7, 10, 12, 13 and 14 to maintain his victory. Gaganjeet Singh Bhullar was born on 27 April 1988. He is an Indian professional golfer who plays on the Asian Tour. He was awarded Arjuna Award in 2013.
Related Topics & Questions:
- सोशल मीडिया ट्विटर मुखिया का नाम हाल ही में नवंबर 2016 के अंत में किसने अपनी नौकरी छोड़ने का फैसला किया गया है ?
- Who has been appointed as the President of Hockey India during the 41st Hockey India Executive Board meeting on November 25, 2016 in New Delhi and will replace Narinder Dhruv BatrA.
- Recently, The ____th Surajkund International Crafts Mela is begins at Faridabad in Haryana ?
- Which bank has launched home loan overdraft facility for salaried customers against their home loans?
- On 25 November 2016 Armed Forces Tribunal was launched by the Chief Justice of High Court of Jammu and Kashmir at Jammu. Who is the present Chief Justice of High Court of Jammu and Kashmir?