- Q. - Which Indian Golfer fired an impressive 67 for a four-day total of 269 at the Bears Best Cheongna Golf Club, winning the 2016 million-won ($196,000) cash prize?
- Click to Choose an Option, and get Answer of this Question.
Description Of This Question
Bhullar scored seven birdies on holes 2, 6,7, 10, 12, 13 and 14 to maintain his victory. Gaganjeet Singh Bhullar was born on 27 April 1988. He is an Indian professional golfer who plays on the Asian Tour. He was awarded Arjuna Award in 2013.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Agrarian Festival Nuakhai is being celebrated by which state with religious fervor and devotion?
- Name of mobile application launched by Kerala Election Commission ?
- What is the position of India which is stated by Union Minister for Steel Birender Singh would become the biggest steel manufacturer in the world by year-end currently?
- “Phum Shang” won the coveted Golden Conch Award for the best documentary at the 14th Mumbai International Film Festival (MIFF). It is _______documentary film?
- Which minister inaugurated the 5th International Buddhist Conclave in Varanasi-Sarnath by showcasing and project the Buddhist heritage and pilgrim sites of India?