- Q. - Which Government has allocated 40.68 hectare land in Hingloi to Department of Atomic Energy (DAE) for LIGO India Project?
- Click to Choose an Option, and get Answer of this Question.
Description Of This Question
Maharashtra government has allocated 40.68 hectare land in Hingloi to Department of Atomic Energy (DAE) for LIGO India Project. The Laser Interferometer Gravitational-wave Observatory (LIGO) project that was given the in-principle approval by the Cabinet planned to construct in Hingoli district, Maharashtra
Related Topics & Questions:
- India’s ODI against which country at Dharamshala is the team’s 900th making it the world first side to achieve a milestone?
- The Union Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare has decided to set up the National Organic Farming Research Institute (NOFRI) in ?
- The book “Democrats and Dissenters” has been authored by whom?
- किस चक्रवात का नाम फिलीपींस में लुजोन के देश के मुख्य द्वीप के व्यापक क्षेत्रों मे दर्ज है?
- Who has been appointed as the brand ambassador of ‘Haritha Keralam’ project by the Kerala CM Pinarayi Vijayan?