- Q. - Which foreign based bank announced a tie-up with Uber under which its credit cardholders across six countries would get a cash-back of up to 25 per cent for hailing cabs from the app?
- Click to Choose an Option, and get Answer of this Question.
Description Of This Question
Foreign lender Standard Chartered Bank announced a tie-up with Uber under which its credit cardholders, across six countries, will get a cash-back of up to 25 per cent for hailing cabs from the app. This is the first multi market partnership for the two companies. The partnership also activated in Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia and Vietnam.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Chief Minister portfolios held by ailing Chief Minister J. Jayalalithaa have been allocated to which minister?
- Which cricketer has become the first Englishman to reach 10,000 Test runs after scoring runs against Sri Lanka at Emirates Riverside?
- Name the disease caused due to tiny magnetic particles from air pollution lodged in human brains and discovered by researchers at Lancaster University?
- Which country has introduced temporary ban on catching Hilsa Fish in order to save the hugely popular fish?
- Who has presented the Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam IGNITE Awards to the winners of IGNITE competition, organized by the National Innovation Foundation (NIF) at Rashtrapati Bhavan?