- Q. - Which Financial Services Company rolled out Selfie Pay app for the use of facial biometrics for payment authentication?
- Click to Choose an Option, and get Answer of this Question.
Description Of This Question
Financial services company Master Card rolled out Selfie Pay app in Europe. This app will use facial biometrics for payment authentication. It will supports both selfies and fingerprint biometrics, offering users a choice of authenticating a mobile payment at the point of purchase.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Recently who was appointed as the new president of the International Hockey Federation?
- Who has been appointed as the CEO of largest life insurance companies in the world Reliance Nippon Life Insurance with effect from October 3, 2016?
- Which foreign based bank announced a tie-up with Uber under which its credit cardholders across six countries would get a cash-back of up to 25 per cent for hailing cabs from the app?
- Finance Commission was founded in ?
- Which week is to celebrate each year as World Space Week declared by the UN General Assembly?