- Q. - Which Financial Services Company rolled out Selfie Pay app for the use of facial biometrics for payment authentication?
- Click to Choose an Option, and get Answer of this Question.
Description Of This Question
Financial services company Master Card rolled out Selfie Pay app in Europe. This app will use facial biometrics for payment authentication. It will supports both selfies and fingerprint biometrics, offering users a choice of authenticating a mobile payment at the point of purchase.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Second BRICS Communication Ministers meeting was hosted by which country?
- Name of the famous cardiovascular surgeon of Texas who died recently.
- What is the name of special financing scheme which is launched by the SBI under which customers could avail credit facility at lower rates?
- Who has been appointed as the brand ambassador of ‘Haritha Keralam’ project by the Kerala CM Pinarayi Vijayan?
- विश्वविद्यालय फिल्ड फ्रेश फूड्स, भारती एंटरप्राइजेज और डेल मोंटे प्रशांत लिमिटेड के बीच संयुक्त उद्यम के साथ एक सहमति पत्र पर मकई उत्पादकता अनुसंधान कार्यक्रम के बाहर ले जाने के लिए किसने हस्ताक्षर किए हैं?