- Q. - Which date is observed as International Day of the Girl Child every year by Canada in the United Nations General Assembly?
Description Of This Question
International Day of the Girl Child is an international day observed on October 11 every year.Day of the Girl is first observed on October 11, 2012. It was formally proposed as a resolution by Canada in the United Nations General Assembly. The 2016 theme is “Girls’ Progress = Goals’ Progress: A Global Girl Data Movement”.
Related Topics & Questions:
- What is the currency of Cyprus?
- The 5th edition of IEF-IGU Ministerial Gas Forum to be held in which city on 6 December 2016 ?
- The Ministry of AYUSH has organized the 9th Annual Meeting of International Regulatory Cooperation for Herbal Medicines (IRCH) from 8-10 November, 2016 in which city?
- Union Health and Family Welfare Minister JP Nadda has been launched which mobile app to manage the stress level on November 9, 2016 in New Delhi?
- Which year is considered as a deadliest year for migrants crossing the Mediterranean reported by United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR)?