- Q. - Which date is observed as International Day of the Girl Child every year by Canada in the United Nations General Assembly?
- Click to Choose an Option, and get Answer of this Question.
Description Of This Question
International Day of the Girl Child is an international day observed on October 11 every year.Day of the Girl is first observed on October 11, 2012. It was formally proposed as a resolution by Canada in the United Nations General Assembly. The 2016 theme is “Girls’ Progress = Goals’ Progress: A Global Girl Data Movement”.
Related Topics & Questions:
- The International Day of Charity is being observed on which date annually to promote charitable efforts made to alleviate poverty across the world?
- A tiny fish species featured with maroon and gold colourdiscovered near Hawaii has been named after which personality?
- The Central Government has given in principle approval to a grant of __________ to make the development of the proposed Sagar Port project in West Bengal on September 4 , 2016. A.Rs. 515 crores
- Who has been appointed as the chairman of IDSA ?
- राष्ट्रीय चिह्न में ‘सत्यमेव जयते’ कहाँ पर अंकित है?