- Q. - Which date is observed as International Day of the Girl Child every year by Canada in the United Nations General Assembly?
- Click to Choose an Option, and get Answer of this Question.
Description Of This Question
International Day of the Girl Child is an international day observed on October 11 every year.Day of the Girl is first observed on October 11, 2012. It was formally proposed as a resolution by Canada in the United Nations General Assembly. The 2016 theme is “Girls’ Progress = Goals’ Progress: A Global Girl Data Movement”.
Related Topics & Questions:
- खतरे का सिग्नल लाल रंग का क्यों रखा जाता है?
- Which country has introduced temporary ban on catching Hilsa Fish in order to save the hugely popular fish?
- Which lab has been inaugurated by M. Rajeevan, Secretary to the Ministry of Earth Sciences at Himansh in the Spiti Valley on October 10, 2016?
- What is the name of navigation satellite has been launched by China using pulsar detectors to reveal new technologies for space mapping?
- किस आविष्कार के परीक्षण के दौरान बहुत से लोग मारे गये