- Q. - Which date is celebrated as World Maritime days to focus on the importance of shipping safety, maritime security and the marine environment?
- Click to Choose an Option, and get Answer of this Question.
Description Of This Question
World Maritime Day was first observed on March 17, 1978 to mark the date of the IMO Convention’s entry into force in 1958. The 2016 Theme is “Shipping: indispensable to the world”.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which year is the deadline for Union Government to completely seal the India-Pakistan border as part of an extensive plan to monitor the country’s frontier security?
- Who inauguration NISER campus in Odisha ?
- Which foreign based bank announced a tie-up with Uber under which its credit cardholders across six countries would get a cash-back of up to 25 per cent for hailing cabs from the app?
- Which state government has inked a memorandum of understanding (MoU) with Andhra Pradesh-based Ruchi Soya Industries for development of Oil Palm in the state?
- World’s first fully electric double decker bus launched in ____________.