- Q. - Which country has suspended cooperation with the UNESCO, a day after the U.N. cultural agency adopted a draft resolution on the Temple Mount and Western Wall?
- Click to Choose an Option, and get Answer of this Question.
Description Of This Question
Israel suspended cooperation with the UNESCO, a day after the U.N. cultural agency adopted a draft resolution on the Temple Mount and Western Wall. As per the document posted on UNESCO’s website, the holy sites will be referred to by their Arabic name, Haram esh-Sharif, while the Hebrew terms will only appear in quotation marks in UN references.
Related Topics & Questions:
- TDP president N. Chandrababu Naidu launched which programme in Andhra Pradesh to highlight the welfare and developmental initiatives of the government?
- International Conference on Brucellosis 2016 was inaugurated in which city name ?
- Which US-based ATM manufacturer has bagged the single largest order from SBI to install over 7,000 cash-vending machines?
- Recently, India signed an agreement for visa – free travel for diplomatic passport holders with which among the following countries?
- कौन आर रामकृष्णन, निदेशक और सह संस्थापक आधारभूत वेंचर्स द्वारा विजाग स्टील के ब्रांड एम्बेसडर के रूप में नियुक्त किया गया है?