- Q. - Which company would bring to market the world’s first artificial pancreas, after U.S. regulators cleared the device for diabetics to automatically monitor blood sugar?
- Click to Choose an Option, and get Answer of this Question.
Description Of This Question
The human pancreas naturally supplies a low, continuous rate of insulin, known as basal or background insulin. In patients with diabetes, the body’s ability to produce or respond to insulin is impaired.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Name the Indians has been conferred with Ramon Magsaysay Award for 2016 in Manila, Phillipines for their contributions on Music and campaigner for eradication of manual scavenging respectively?
- Which magnificent species could finally get some protection with the IUCN is all set to declare it a ‘critically endangered’ species?
- Which President died recently due to severe stroke that the Government announced the ending over a quarter of a century of his iron-fisted rule in the Central Asian nation?
- Name the schemes launjched by Indian Railways to make rail travel comfortable for elderly, differently-abled and ailing travellers.
- Which date is observed as International Translation Day every year to show solidarity of the worldwide translation community?