- Q. - Which centre has been launched by the Maharashtra Chief Minister Devendra Fadnavis which spread over 7,000 square feet at Nariman Point in south Mumbai?
Description Of This Question
Maharashtra Chief Minister Devendra Fadnavis launched the Mumbai Centre for International Arbitration (MIA), spread over 7,000 square feet at Nariman Point in south Mumbai. The Mumbai Centre is an integral part of the proposed International Financial Services Centre (IFSC). It would have seven arbitration hearing rooms for the resolution of commercial disputes.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Teacher’s is being celebrated on September 5 annually across the country since which year in honor and deference of Dr. Sarvepaalli Radhakrishnan?
- The famous Integral Coach Factory(ICF) for the manufacture of railway coaches are situated at ?
- Which homegrown online travel company announced to acquired rival Indiantravel company Ibibo at an undisclosed amount to form the country’s biggest online travel company?
- एक ट्रांसफार्मर मुख्यतः किसे बदलता है?
- Which President died recently due to severe stroke that the Government announced the ending over a quarter of a century of his iron-fisted rule in the Central Asian nation?