- Q. - Which Boxing Hall of Famer died in Los Angeles at an age of 60 who is popularly known as ‘The Hawk’?
- Click to Choose an Option, and get Answer of this Question.
Description Of This Question
Boxing Hall of Famer Aaron Pryor died in Los Angels. He was 60. Pryor was known as ‘The Hawk‘. He built a 39-1 record with 35 knockouts during a career. His biggest moments in the ring were his two junior welterweight victories over Arguello. His first bout against Arguello is still considered one of the greatest fights in boxing history.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which Indian Golfer recorded her third top-10 finish on the Ladies European Tour at the ISPS Handa Ladies European Masters held at the Golf Club Hubblerath, Germany?
- What is the name of tenth edition digital video festival which would be remembered for recording the highest-ever participation?
- Which drug maker is setting up an innovation and development center (I&D) in Mumbai to develop new drug formulations, new indications, dosing, packaging and other differentiated offerings?
- Which of the following is the correct use of Buffer or Block cashes?
- Which state government has decided to launch “Annapurna Rasoi Programme” to provide quality meal at cheap price to weaker section of people?