- Q. - Which Boxing Hall of Famer died in Los Angeles at an age of 60 who is popularly known as ‘The Hawk’?
- Click to Choose an Option, and get Answer of this Question.
Description Of This Question
Boxing Hall of Famer Aaron Pryor died in Los Angels. He was 60. Pryor was known as ‘The Hawk‘. He built a 39-1 record with 35 knockouts during a career. His biggest moments in the ring were his two junior welterweight victories over Arguello. His first bout against Arguello is still considered one of the greatest fights in boxing history.
Related Topics & Questions:
- एनबीए खिलाड़ी 2020 तक चीन के मार्स मिशन के लिए चीन के राजदूत के रूप में किसे नियुक्त किया गया है?
- Ujjivan Small Finance Bank Limited has been issues licence to set up Small Finance Bank business by which institution?
- Union Government has approved the mechanism for revision of which product price for supply to Public Sector Oil Marketing Companies?
- Who has been appointed as full time member of the 21st Law Commission of India (LCI) by The Union Government?
- Who has been appointed as the Chief Commissioner for Persons with Disabilities (CCPD) for a period of 3 years, recently?