- Q. - Which board has proposed a ban on unauthorised trading tips through social media platforms like SMS, WhatsApp and Facebook?
Description Of This Question
The Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) has proposed a ban on unauthorised trading tips through social media platforms like SMS, WhatsApp and Facebook. SEBI also proposed to curb unsolicited investment advice through electronic and broadcasting media platforms and a detailed advertisement code for those providing such advice.
Related Topics & Questions:
- _____________ to join world leaders in wax at Madame Tussauds.
- When is Quami Ekta Week observed in India?
- Name the mobile application launched by Digital payments Platform, MobiKwik and Samgra to promote the habit of saving among Urban poor?
- एनबीए खिलाड़ी 2020 तक चीन के मार्स मिशन के लिए चीन के राजदूत के रूप में किसे नियुक्त किया गया है?
- Which Bollywood celebrity received the ‘Outstanding Celebrity Woman of the Year’ award while featuring among Outlook Business’ 19 outstanding women?