- Q. - Which board has proposed a ban on unauthorised trading tips through social media platforms like SMS, WhatsApp and Facebook?
- Click to Choose an Option, and get Answer of this Question.
Description Of This Question
The Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) has proposed a ban on unauthorised trading tips through social media platforms like SMS, WhatsApp and Facebook. SEBI also proposed to curb unsolicited investment advice through electronic and broadcasting media platforms and a detailed advertisement code for those providing such advice.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Chief Minister portfolios held by ailing Chief Minister J. Jayalalithaa have been allocated to which minister?
- Punjab Termination of Water Agreements Act was passed in which year?
- Which company has planned to set up a cyber-security centre in the heart of New Delhi to arm governments and private agencies with all-round intelligence on cyber-attacks within India?
- Who becomes first African footballer to win PFA Player of the Year ?
- The Indian Wushu team won four silver and five bronze medals in which championship held in Taoyuan, Taiwan?