- Q. - Which board has proposed a ban on unauthorised trading tips through social media platforms like SMS, WhatsApp and Facebook?
- Click to Choose an Option, and get Answer of this Question.
Description Of This Question
The Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) has proposed a ban on unauthorised trading tips through social media platforms like SMS, WhatsApp and Facebook. SEBI also proposed to curb unsolicited investment advice through electronic and broadcasting media platforms and a detailed advertisement code for those providing such advice.
Related Topics & Questions:
- First green rail corridor opens in _____?
- Which date is celebrated as World Maritime days to focus on the importance of shipping safety, maritime security and the marine environment?
- Which centre has been launched by the Maharashtra Chief Minister Devendra Fadnavis which spread over 7,000 square feet at Nariman Point in south Mumbai?
- Who has been appointed as the brand ambassador of Punjab National Bank ?
- Which driver has won the Formula one Italian Grand Prix title held during September 2016?