- Q. - Which bank has announced its entry into Myanmar by opening a branch in the Yangon, former capital city of Myanmar?
- Click to Choose an Option, and get Answer of this Question.
Description Of This Question
This branch extends the global presence of SBI in 37 countries through 198 offices. Bhattacharya, who became the first chairman to get a second term at SBI also donated equipment for recreation of cancer-surviving children to the Yangon Children’s Hospital.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which Financial Services Company rolled out Selfie Pay app for the use of facial biometrics for payment authentication?
- When is Quami Ekta Week observed in India?
- What is the name of Indian National Award winning documentary has won the first prize in the Documentary Film category at the sixth CAM International Film Festival?
- Which Indian leader’s statue was unveiled at Consulate General of India, Dubai ?
- Which centre has been launched by the Maharashtra Chief Minister Devendra Fadnavis which spread over 7,000 square feet at Nariman Point in south Mumbai?