- Q. - Which Bank has acquired Karnataka-focused BSS Microfinance, a non-banking financial company for Rs 139.2 crore?
- Click to Choose an Option, and get Answer of this Question.
Description Of This Question
BSS Microfinance is a non-banking financial company, classified as an NBFC-MFI. Total turnover of BSS Microfinance in 2015-16 was Rs 49.5 crore.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Google on 23 November 2016 announced a list of ___ Indian Startups that will join the third edition of Launchpad Accelerator programme at Google Headquarters California.
- What is the name of Russian spaceship has successfully placed in the steppes of Kazakhstan with three crew members on board was stated by Russian Mission Control Centre?
- President inaugurates aviation show in _____________.
- World Sleep Day is observed on ____________.
- Who has been received the first copy of book titled ‘CHARAIVETI, CHARAIVETI’ from the Vice President of India, Shri Mohd Hamid Ansari?