- Q. - Which Bank has acquired Karnataka-focused BSS Microfinance, a non-banking financial company for Rs 139.2 crore?
- Click to Choose an Option, and get Answer of this Question.
Description Of This Question
BSS Microfinance is a non-banking financial company, classified as an NBFC-MFI. Total turnover of BSS Microfinance in 2015-16 was Rs 49.5 crore.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Name the Indian woman who has received the Businesswoman of the Year award at the India Australia Business Community Awards (IABCA) was held in Sydney?
- Which brand is topped in the India’s most attractive brands index 2016 study carried out by Trust Research Advisory (TRA)?
- Subhankar Pramanick is associated with which sports?
- Who has been appointed as brand ambassador for anti- liquor & anti-drug campaign for Kerala Government?Who has been appointed as brand ambassador for anti- liquor & anti-drug campaign for Kerala Government?
- कुकिंग गैस के सिलिंडर में जलने वाला गैस होता है –