- Q. - Which Bank has acquired Karnataka-focused BSS Microfinance, a non-banking financial company for Rs 139.2 crore?
- Click to Choose an Option, and get Answer of this Question.
Description Of This Question
BSS Microfinance is a non-banking financial company, classified as an NBFC-MFI. Total turnover of BSS Microfinance in 2015-16 was Rs 49.5 crore.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Name the medical service has been launched for ESIC beneficiaries by Shri Bandaru Dattatreya, the Minister of State at Dwarka?
- Deficiency of Iron leads to ?
- Who has been appointed as an Additional Director (Non Executive) of Yes Bank with effect from March 05, 2016?
- What is the name of Social media Twitter head has recently decided to quit his job at the end of November 2016?
- Kaleshwaram irrigation project launched in ?