- Q. - Which Bank has acquired Karnataka-focused BSS Microfinance, a non-banking financial company for Rs 139.2 crore?
- Click to Choose an Option, and get Answer of this Question.
Description Of This Question
BSS Microfinance is a non-banking financial company, classified as an NBFC-MFI. Total turnover of BSS Microfinance in 2015-16 was Rs 49.5 crore.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which state’s Chief Minister flagged off an all-women Mt. Gorichen expedition which is considered as a technical peak?
- On which date National Deworming Day observed ?
- Kaleshwaram irrigation project launched in ?
- Which foreign based bank announced a tie-up with Uber under which its credit cardholders across six countries would get a cash-back of up to 25 per cent for hailing cabs from the app?
- एनबीए खिलाड़ी 2020 तक चीन के मार्स मिशन के लिए चीन के राजदूत के रूप में किसे नियुक्त किया गया है?