- Q. - Which Airport has bagged the 2014-15 India Building Congress (IBC) Award for Excellence in Built Environment?
- Click to Choose an Option, and get Answer of this Question.
Description Of This Question
The new integrated terminal building of Chandigarh International Airports Limited (CHIAL) has bagged the 2014-15 India Building Congress (IBC) Award for Excellence in Built Environment. AAI General Manager for engineering projects D Kamra received the award from Union Urban Development, and Information and Broadcasting Minister M Venkaiah Naidu at the 21st annual convention inaugural function.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Scientists from which country have developed 3D artificial lung model which will help in creating more accurate treatment method and drugs for the lung disease.
- Which state has become the first in the India to conduct e-auction of minor mineral?
- मानसिक स्वास्थ्य वर्ल्ड फेडरेशन (WFMH) ने विश्व मानसिक स्वास्थ्य दिवस मनाने की घोषणा कब की ?
- Which of the following country to host the Asian ministerial conference for disaster risk reduction on November 3-5 , 2016 ?
- Which Indian-American in US named to 2016 class of the ‘Jerger Future Leaders of Audiology?