- Q. - Which Airport has bagged the 2014-15 India Building Congress (IBC) Award for Excellence in Built Environment?
- Click to Choose an Option, and get Answer of this Question.
Description Of This Question
The new integrated terminal building of Chandigarh International Airports Limited (CHIAL) has bagged the 2014-15 India Building Congress (IBC) Award for Excellence in Built Environment. AAI General Manager for engineering projects D Kamra received the award from Union Urban Development, and Information and Broadcasting Minister M Venkaiah Naidu at the 21st annual convention inaugural function.
Related Topics & Questions:
- In which place, Gujarat CM Vijay Rupani inaugurated a 34-ft long ‘Lamp of Humanity’ as a part of the Vibrant Navratri celebrations?
- विश्व की सबसे व्यस्त व्यापारिक नदी कौन सी है?
- Which Indian Pharma Company has been ranked among the world’s top 10 employers in the biotechnology industry by an international science magazine?
- Who has been appointed as Brand Ambassador of Vizag Steel by R Ramakrishnan, Director and Co-Founder Baseline Ventures?
- किस विदेशी बैंक नें उबेर के साथ एक टाई-अप के तहत छह देशों में अपने क्रेडिट कार्ड धारकों से कैब जयजयकार के लिए 25 प्रतिशत तक का नकद-वापस मिलने की घोषणा की?