- Q. - Which Airport has bagged the 2014-15 India Building Congress (IBC) Award for Excellence in Built Environment?
- Click to Choose an Option, and get Answer of this Question.
Description Of This Question
The new integrated terminal building of Chandigarh International Airports Limited (CHIAL) has bagged the 2014-15 India Building Congress (IBC) Award for Excellence in Built Environment. AAI General Manager for engineering projects D Kamra received the award from Union Urban Development, and Information and Broadcasting Minister M Venkaiah Naidu at the 21st annual convention inaugural function.
Related Topics & Questions:
- EIB to loan €450 million for ?
- What is the name of Amphibious Bus is launched by the Chief Minister Laxmikant Parsekar to attract the tourists?
- Which Tennis player defeated Bulgaria’s Grigor Dimitrov clinched the men’s title of the China Open 2016?
- How many draft regulations which was notified by the Union Government under the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code prepared by a working group of experts?
- Which state government organised the Guinness Record entrants – traditional state festival of ‘Bathukamma’ on a grand scale at the Lal Bahadur stadium?