- Q. - What is the rank of India’s Right to Information (RTI) Act, that was passed in the year 2005 among worldwide?
- Click to Choose an Option, and get Answer of this Question.
Description Of This Question
India’s Right to Information (RTI) Act, that was passed in the year 2005, is widely is ranked as 4th best in the world. The rankings were based on the strength of the legal frameworks that ensure the efficient implementation of the act. Mexico has topped the rankings, followed by Serbia and Slovenia.
Related Topics & Questions:
- When one gene pair hides the effect of the other unit, the phenomenon is referred to as ?
- Haryana Government to develop which city as Smart City ?
- J&K Cabinet approved how much interest subsidy for flood-hit traders ?
- Who appointed recently in 2015 as Interim CMD of Oil India Limited ?
- Recently, Who has been appointed as Chief Justice of Bombay High Court ?