- Q. - What is the rank of India’s Right to Information (RTI) Act, that was passed in the year 2005 among worldwide?
Description Of This Question
India’s Right to Information (RTI) Act, that was passed in the year 2005, is widely is ranked as 4th best in the world. The rankings were based on the strength of the legal frameworks that ensure the efficient implementation of the act. Mexico has topped the rankings, followed by Serbia and Slovenia.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Recently, ZTE has inked a pact with the Andhra Pradesh Government to work on smart city projects in the state. ZTE is a ?
- Which State Governor has taken the additional charge of Tamilnadu due to Current Governor Konijeti Rosaiah’s tenure ended on August 30?
- Full form of IUCN?
- Which state government has released Rs.99.62 crore to its Urban Finance and Infrastructure Development Corporation Limited for the year 2016-17 under AMRUT scheme?
- Which date is celebrated as ‘World Science Day’ for Peace and Development world wide ?