- Q. - What is the rank of India’s Right to Information (RTI) Act, that was passed in the year 2005 among worldwide?
- Click to Choose an Option, and get Answer of this Question.
Description Of This Question
India’s Right to Information (RTI) Act, that was passed in the year 2005, is widely is ranked as 4th best in the world. The rankings were based on the strength of the legal frameworks that ensure the efficient implementation of the act. Mexico has topped the rankings, followed by Serbia and Slovenia.
Related Topics & Questions:
- What does Mean EBCDIC Or What is the full form of EBCDIC ?
- Which company has planned to set up a cyber-security centre in the heart of New Delhi to arm governments and private agencies with all-round intelligence on cyber-attacks within India?
- Bouncing back of rubber ball from a wall is related to ?
- The Union Railway ministry has instigated the Personalised take away bedrolls scheme for ____________ & ______________ Central Railway Station of Southern Railway ?
- Bajaj Allianz General Insurance has signed agreement with which bank to sell its insurance products through the bank branches?