- Q. - What is the rank of India’s Right to Information (RTI) Act, that was passed in the year 2005 among worldwide?
- Click to Choose an Option, and get Answer of this Question.
Description Of This Question
India’s Right to Information (RTI) Act, that was passed in the year 2005, is widely is ranked as 4th best in the world. The rankings were based on the strength of the legal frameworks that ensure the efficient implementation of the act. Mexico has topped the rankings, followed by Serbia and Slovenia.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Who has been appointed as a Whole-Time Member of markets regulator SEBI by the Union Government?
- Who launched 24×7 Toll Free Multi-Lingual Tourist Info Line ?
- Reliance signed strategic pact with which international company ?
- Which online fashion portal has appointed Dipanjan Basu as the Chief Financial Officer with effective from October 17?
- Which Dalit personality, poet and Telugu writer was conferred with the prestigious Moortidevi Award of Bharatiya Jnanpith for the year 2015?