- Q. - What is the rank of India’s Right to Information (RTI) Act, that was passed in the year 2005 among worldwide?
- Click to Choose an Option, and get Answer of this Question.
Description Of This Question
India’s Right to Information (RTI) Act, that was passed in the year 2005, is widely is ranked as 4th best in the world. The rankings were based on the strength of the legal frameworks that ensure the efficient implementation of the act. Mexico has topped the rankings, followed by Serbia and Slovenia.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which Indian Golfer fired an impressive 67 for a four-day total of 269 at the Bears Best Cheongna Golf Club, winning the 2016 million-won ($196,000) cash prize?
- What is the name of last king of Rwanda who ruled the east African nation died at an age of 80?
- India’s women team defeated which country to win a gold in the 7th World carom Championship?
- Who is H S Prannoy?
- Recently, World’s 1st 3D blood vessel bio printer invented by which country ?