- Q. - What is the position of India is expected to become the largest coal producer and US by 2020 according to BMI research?
- Click to Choose an Option, and get Answer of this Question.
Description Of This Question
India is expected to become the second largest coal producer and US as the world’s biggest coal producer after China by 2020 according to BMI research. US and other countries are moving faster toward replacing the fuel with cleaner energy sources such as natural gas to meet tougher emissions standards.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which country’s Prime Minister and European Union leaders to sign a long-delayed landmark trade deal at a summit in Brussels?
- Which US-based ATM manufacturer has bagged the single largest order from SBI to install over 7,000 cash-vending machines?
- What is the current Repo Rate?
- is the world’s happiest country, according to a report on Wednesday SDSN.
- Which centre has been launched by the Maharashtra Chief Minister Devendra Fadnavis which spread over 7,000 square feet at Nariman Point in south Mumbai?