- Q. - What is the position of India is expected to become the largest coal producer and US by 2020 according to BMI research?
- Click to Choose an Option, and get Answer of this Question.
Description Of This Question
India is expected to become the second largest coal producer and US as the world’s biggest coal producer after China by 2020 according to BMI research. US and other countries are moving faster toward replacing the fuel with cleaner energy sources such as natural gas to meet tougher emissions standards.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which board has proposed a ban on unauthorised trading tips through social media platforms like SMS, WhatsApp and Facebook?
- is the world’s happiest country, according to a report on Wednesday SDSN.
- What does ‘CDS’ stand for ?
- Name the former Indian cricketer has been made as a brand ambassador for the second T20 World Cup for the Blind categories?
- मानसिक स्वास्थ्य वर्ल्ड फेडरेशन (WFMH) ने विश्व मानसिक स्वास्थ्य दिवस मनाने की घोषणा कब की ?