- Q. - What is the position of India is expected to become the largest coal producer and US by 2020 according to BMI research?
- Click to Choose an Option, and get Answer of this Question.
Description Of This Question
India is expected to become the second largest coal producer and US as the world’s biggest coal producer after China by 2020 according to BMI research. US and other countries are moving faster toward replacing the fuel with cleaner energy sources such as natural gas to meet tougher emissions standards.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which board has proposed a ban on unauthorised trading tips through social media platforms like SMS, WhatsApp and Facebook?
- World Senior Citizen Day is observed on ?
- Which state has ranked no.1 position in the World Bank study report in India in the field of energy efficiency?
- वित्तीय सेवा कंपनी भुगतान सत्यापन के लिए चेहरे बॉयोमीट्रिक्स के उपयोग के लिए किस को एप्लिकेशन बाहर किया?
- Which shooter has bagged the Silver Medal at ISFF World Cup 2016 Final held at Bologna, Italy?