- Q. - What is the position of India is expected to become the largest coal producer and US by 2020 according to BMI research?
Description Of This Question
India is expected to become the second largest coal producer and US as the world’s biggest coal producer after China by 2020 according to BMI research. US and other countries are moving faster toward replacing the fuel with cleaner energy sources such as natural gas to meet tougher emissions standards.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which Tennis player defeated Bulgaria’s Grigor Dimitrov clinched the men’s title of the China Open 2016?
- Which US-based ATM manufacturer has bagged the single largest order from SBI to install over 7,000 cash-vending machines?
- The First ever three day long Global Conference to Strengthen Arbitration and Enforcement in India was held in which place?
- Which festival was respected for the first time at the United Nations, with the world body’s imposing headquarters in New York?
- Who has been passed away recently popularly known for playing lawman Wyatt Earp on the ABC series?