- Q. - What is the position of India among countries with the highest increase in their contribution to high-quality scientific research?
- Click to Choose an Option, and get Answer of this Question.
Description Of This Question
India is at the second position among countries with the highest increase in their contribution to high-quality scientific research, according to a new report which shows that the growth of research in the country is only behind China’s. The institutions from India among the top 100 highest performers across the globe include Council for Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR), Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER), Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (TIFR), Indian Institute of Science (IIS) and Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs).
Related Topics & Questions:
- India’s ODI against which country at Dharamshala is the team’s 900th making it the world first side to achieve a milestone?
- Pandit Ram Narayan is a ?
- Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister launched _________ insurance scheme for working class ?
- Which girl was crowned with Mrs. India Earth 2016 at a gala ceremony amid members of the fashion industry in Dwarka?
- Recently, Google’s parent company ______surpassed Apple to become the most valuable U.S. traded company in the world ?