- Q. - What is the position of India among countries with the highest increase in their contribution to high-quality scientific research?
- Click to Choose an Option, and get Answer of this Question.
Description Of This Question
India is at the second position among countries with the highest increase in their contribution to high-quality scientific research, according to a new report which shows that the growth of research in the country is only behind China’s. The institutions from India among the top 100 highest performers across the globe include Council for Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR), Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER), Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (TIFR), Indian Institute of Science (IIS) and Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs).
Related Topics & Questions:
- What is the new act has came into force from October 2 in the Bihar state for creating awareness about alcohol related issues?
- Which IFS officer has been appointed as the next Ambassador of India to the Republic of Lebanon by Ministry of External Affairs?
- Name the Former Jammu and Kashmir Deputy Chief Minister has passed away at an age of 85?
- Who Becomes 1st Solo Woman To Ride Across Mana Pass ?
- How much amount imposed fine for Reliance Industries Ltd. and its partners BP and Niko for pumping out of gas to Godavari and Krishna river?