- Q. - What is the position of India among countries with the highest increase in their contribution to high-quality scientific research?
- Click to Choose an Option, and get Answer of this Question.
Description Of This Question
India is at the second position among countries with the highest increase in their contribution to high-quality scientific research, according to a new report which shows that the growth of research in the country is only behind China’s. The institutions from India among the top 100 highest performers across the globe include Council for Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR), Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER), Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (TIFR), Indian Institute of Science (IIS) and Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs).
Related Topics & Questions:
- World Press Freedom Day is observed on ?
- Cisco to set up Internet of Everthing innovation centre in ______________.
- Who won gold for India in the women Wushu Taulu (Changquan) Competition at the 12th South Asian Games (SAG) ?
- Recently, The ____th Surajkund International Crafts Mela is begins at Faridabad in Haryana ?
- What is the name of doe-eyed palm-sized robot which is unveiled by Toyota Motor Corp?