- Q. - What is the name of the photo-biography on Mahatma Gandhi which was launched by Union Culture Minister Mahesh Sharma in New Delhi?
- Click to Choose an Option, and get Answer of this Question.
Description Of This Question
The photo-biography on Mahatma Gandhi titled “Mahatma – Gandhi’s Life in Colour” launched by Union Culture Minister Mahesh Sharma in New Delhi. It contains 692-pages and published by Gandhi Serve India. Another book titled “Untouchability No More” was also released by Mahesh Sharma.
Related Topics & Questions:
- What is the name of doe-eyed palm-sized robot which is unveiled by Toyota Motor Corp?
- Which country has became the first country in the world to completely ban disposable plastic cups, plates and other utensils?
- The number of rural households were distributed with free LPG connections under which scheme has crossed the 1 crore?
- What is the name of Indian National Award winning documentary has won the first prize in the Documentary Film category at the sixth CAM International Film Festival?
- Who has been appointed as new chief executive officer of Aditya Birla food and grocery retail?