- Q. - What is the name of the photo-biography on Mahatma Gandhi which was launched by Union Culture Minister Mahesh Sharma in New Delhi?
- Click to Choose an Option, and get Answer of this Question.
Description Of This Question
The photo-biography on Mahatma Gandhi titled “Mahatma – Gandhi’s Life in Colour” launched by Union Culture Minister Mahesh Sharma in New Delhi. It contains 692-pages and published by Gandhi Serve India. Another book titled “Untouchability No More” was also released by Mahesh Sharma.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which Bollywood star has joined media mogul Oprah Winfrey and pop star Jennifer Lopez in Variety magazine’s ‘Power of Women Impact’ List?
- Which state accounts for the highest number of species with 410, followed by Kerala with 357 and Maharashtra with 278 in a recent Publication by the Botanical Survey of India (BSI)?
- Recently, Who has been taken over as Managing Director and CEO of Corporation Bank?
- How many schedules are there in the Indian constitution ?
- Eminent American theatre – film director has passed away in Los Angeles at the age of 65. Who is he?