- Q. - What is the name of scheme is decided to launch by Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan to make Madhya Pradesh anaemia-free?
Description Of This Question
Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan decided to launch a scheme-‘Lalima Abhiyan’ to make Madhya Pradesh anaemia-free. It will be effective from November 1, 2016. Free iron folic acid tablets will be provided in aaganwadis’, academic institutions and hospitals. Ferrous escorbate tablets instead of ferrous sulphate tablets will be distributed by the state’s Health Minister, Jagat Prasad Nadda.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which minister has inaugurated ‘Women of India Festival 2016’ of organic products by women at Dilli Haat at INA, New Delhi?
- Which edition of Air Force Day is celebrated at the Hindon Air Base in Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh on October 8th 2016?
- Which state has ranked no.1 position in the World Bank study report in India in the field of energy efficiency?
- Valvoline Cummins India has roped which cricketer as its brand ambassador of it’s engine oils and lubricants range?
- Which state has recently reported the highest number of dengue death cases in the Country?