- Q. - What is the name of scheme is decided to launch by Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan to make Madhya Pradesh anaemia-free?
- Click to Choose an Option, and get Answer of this Question.
Description Of This Question
Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan decided to launch a scheme-‘Lalima Abhiyan’ to make Madhya Pradesh anaemia-free. It will be effective from November 1, 2016. Free iron folic acid tablets will be provided in aaganwadis’, academic institutions and hospitals. Ferrous escorbate tablets instead of ferrous sulphate tablets will be distributed by the state’s Health Minister, Jagat Prasad Nadda.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which state to launch country’s first indigenous olive oil brand after by eight years of harnessing olive saplings brought from Israel?
- Who has been newly elected as a President of United States of America on November 8, 2016?
- Which Airlines has introduced ‘child-free zones’ on all of its flights especially for business travelers can do their work without interruption?
- Who has took over as Chief of Integrated Defence Staff to the Chairman Chiefs of Staff Committee (CISC)?
- Finance Ministry approves how much interest on EPF for 2015-16 ?