- Q. - What is the name of disease has killed over 150 children and taken epidemic proportions in Malkangiri district due to negligence in Japan?
Description Of This Question
The Japanese Encephalitis has killed over 150 children and taken epidemic proportions in Malkangiri district due to negligence.He slammed the State Government for not purchasing a single mosquito net though the tender process has been completed for the year 2015-16.A two-year-old girl from Padia block died while undergoing treatment at the intensive care unit of the district headquarters hospital in Odisha, taking the toll to 54.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which Senior IAS officer has been appointed as the Director General of Foreign Trade (DGFT)?
- Name the disease caused due to tiny magnetic particles from air pollution lodged in human brains and discovered by researchers at Lancaster University?
- Which Organization raised projections for India’s economic growth by 0.2 percentage points to 7.6 per cent for 2016-17 and 2017-18?
- पर्यावरण के अन्तर्गत निम्न में से क्या सम्मिलित है?
- Kersti Kaljulaid was elected as the first female president of which country ?