- Q. - What is the name of cyclone made landfall causes 27 people missed in China’s Zhejiang province?
- Click to Choose an Option, and get Answer of this Question.
Description Of This Question
A massive typhoon made landfall in eastern China, a day after carrying strong winds over Taiwan that felled trees and scattered debris, killing at least four people and injuring more than 260.
Related Topics & Questions:
- अखिल भारतीय इलेक्ट्रॉनिक पोर्टल के नाम पर किसानों और खरीदारों के लिए पारदर्शी और लाभदायक व्यापार सुविधाएं प्रदान करने के लिए क्या है?
- Who has been concurrently accredited as the Ambassador of India to the Republic of Guinea, with residence in Abidjan?
- The City Corporation has launched the Swacch Bharat Swacch Vidyalaya campaign in how many elementary and middle schools in Coimbatore district?
- What is the position of India among countries with the highest increase in their contribution to high-quality scientific research?
- A tiny fish species featured with maroon and gold colourdiscovered near Hawaii has been named after which personality?