- Q. - What is the name of cyclone made landfall causes 27 people missed in China’s Zhejiang province?
- Click to Choose an Option, and get Answer of this Question.
Description Of This Question
A massive typhoon made landfall in eastern China, a day after carrying strong winds over Taiwan that felled trees and scattered debris, killing at least four people and injuring more than 260.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which dam was chosen for the World Bank’s Award of Excellence for best utilisation of funds for renovation to enhance the strength of the dam?
- Seventh Session of the Conference of Parties (COP7) to WHO Framework Convention on Tobacco Control (FCTC) kicked off in which country?
- Where is the Headquarters of International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) situated?
- Which programme is celebrated every year from September 1st to 7th to spread the word regarding the importance of nutrition for every child?
- When is the World Toilet Day celebrated?