- Q. - What is the name of bandage is developed by NASA that uses electricity to promote healing of injured wounds?
- Click to Choose an Option, and get Answer of this Question.
Description Of This Question
A new high-tech material named polyvinylidene fluoride (PVDF) or electroactive bandage developed by NASA that uses electricity to promote healing of injured wounds. It is proven that wounds tend to heal much more quickly if small amounts of electricity are applied to the surrounding tissue. However, the gauze pattern is also essential to the healing process.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Who launched ‘Hunter Fraud Score’, a new scoring mechanism that measures the probability of fraud in a credit application across banking and insurance industries.
- भारत के किस प्रधानमन्त्री ने सबसे अधिक काल तक शासन किया?
- Who won T20 world cup 2016
- Which lab has been inaugurated by M. Rajeevan, Secretary to the Ministry of Earth Sciences at Himansh in the Spiti Valley on October 10, 2016?
- जहांगीर के दरबार में ईस्ट इण्डिया का प्रतिनिधि बनकर सबसे पहले कौन आया?