- Q. - What is the name of bandage is developed by NASA that uses electricity to promote healing of injured wounds?
- Click to Choose an Option, and get Answer of this Question.
Description Of This Question
A new high-tech material named polyvinylidene fluoride (PVDF) or electroactive bandage developed by NASA that uses electricity to promote healing of injured wounds. It is proven that wounds tend to heal much more quickly if small amounts of electricity are applied to the surrounding tissue. However, the gauze pattern is also essential to the healing process.
Related Topics & Questions:
- On 29th March 2016 ___________ gets its first stock public listing ?
- Which Indian NGO has bagged the UN climate award 2016 for clean energy project?
- Which University has appointed Rio Olympics Bronze medalist Sakshi Malik as Wrestling Director?
- Which sportsperson won the Japan Grandprix at Suzaka Circuit in Suzaka?
- What is the India’s rank in the 2016 World Economic Freedom Index? http://www.gktoday.in/gk-current-affairs-september-18-19-2016/