- Q. - What is the name of bandage is developed by NASA that uses electricity to promote healing of injured wounds?
Description Of This Question
A new high-tech material named polyvinylidene fluoride (PVDF) or electroactive bandage developed by NASA that uses electricity to promote healing of injured wounds. It is proven that wounds tend to heal much more quickly if small amounts of electricity are applied to the surrounding tissue. However, the gauze pattern is also essential to the healing process.
Related Topics & Questions:
- पूर्व मुख्यमंत्री 12 अक्टूबर 2016 को युगांडा में अपने साहित्य के माध्यम से मानवीय मूल्यों को बढ़ावा देने के लिए युगांडा सरकार द्वारा किस प्रतिष्ठित पुरस्कार से सम्मानित किया?
- Which country leaders along with Turkish leaders had agreed to intensify military and intelligence contacts after a meeting in Istanbul?
- Which Indian traditional languages becomes the part of United Nation’s charter recently?
- शिवाजी के शासन में पेशवा कौन थे?
- World Cancer Day observed on ?