- Q. - What is the name of bandage is developed by NASA that uses electricity to promote healing of injured wounds?
- Click to Choose an Option, and get Answer of this Question.
Description Of This Question
A new high-tech material named polyvinylidene fluoride (PVDF) or electroactive bandage developed by NASA that uses electricity to promote healing of injured wounds. It is proven that wounds tend to heal much more quickly if small amounts of electricity are applied to the surrounding tissue. However, the gauze pattern is also essential to the healing process.
Related Topics & Questions:
- In which place, The 18th edition of World Congress of Criminology would be held in India from December 15-19?
- BCC in the internet refer to
- According to RBI, all term deposits of individuals (held singly or jointly) of rupees _______ and below should necessarily have premature withdrawal facility.
- Seventh Session of the Conference of Parties (COP7) to WHO Framework Convention on Tobacco Control (FCTC) kicked off in which country?
- World’s first fully electric double decker bus launched in ____________.