- Q. - What is the name of bandage is developed by NASA that uses electricity to promote healing of injured wounds?
- Click to Choose an Option, and get Answer of this Question.
Description Of This Question
A new high-tech material named polyvinylidene fluoride (PVDF) or electroactive bandage developed by NASA that uses electricity to promote healing of injured wounds. It is proven that wounds tend to heal much more quickly if small amounts of electricity are applied to the surrounding tissue. However, the gauze pattern is also essential to the healing process.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Indian shooters Manavaditya and Anant clinch Bronze in Junior World Cup in ____?
- Germany’s Development Bank KfW to provide loan assistance to metro system for ?
- Name the famous theatre personality has been conferred with Kalidas Samman national award for 2015-16 by Madhya Pradesh government?
- How much million tonnes mil is produced in India ?
- Which minister inaugurated the 5th International Buddhist Conclave in Varanasi-Sarnath by showcasing and project the Buddhist heritage and pilgrim sites of India?