- Q. - The Supreme Court stayed the Commercial release of the genetically modified variety of which Vegetable till October 2017?
- Click to Choose an Option, and get Answer of this Question.
Description Of This Question
The Supreme Court stayed the commercial release of the genetically modified (GM) variety of mustard till October 17 following a petition as this could have severe consequences on the environment and human health.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Union Government has approved the mechanism for revision of which product price for supply to Public Sector Oil Marketing Companies?
- Which is incorrect statement related to the Railway Ministry launched dedicated various services to the Nation?
- रवांडा के किस अंतिम राजा ने पूर्व अफ्रीकी देश पर शासन किया और उनका 80वर्ष में निधन हो गया था?
- How many medals have been won by India at the Commonwealth Wrestling Championships in Singapore?
- World Consumer Rights Day (WCRD) is being observed on _____________.