- Q. - The Supreme Court stayed the Commercial release of the genetically modified variety of which Vegetable till October 2017?
- Click to Choose an Option, and get Answer of this Question.
Description Of This Question
The Supreme Court stayed the commercial release of the genetically modified (GM) variety of mustard till October 17 following a petition as this could have severe consequences on the environment and human health.
Related Topics & Questions:
- The Central Vigilance Commission (CVC) has now made it compulsory for the public sector banks to report to it all such matters involving funds over how much amount?
- Who won the Men’s Singles title of the Syed Modi International Grand Prix Gold Badminton Championships recently?
- The Union Ministry of Road Transport & Highways has made it mandatory for all automobile manufacturers to provide emission and noise pollution details for every vehicle they produce by which month as a deadline?
- Second BRICS Communication Ministers meeting was hosted by which country?
- What is the name of 18 year old girl who was trafficked from the remote islands of Sundarbans in West Bengal and has been invited twice to speak at the United Nations?