- Q. - The Reserve Bank of India had granted in-principle approval to how many payments banks as on September 2015?
Description Of This Question
The Reserve Bank of India issued separate operating guidelines for payments banks and small finance banks in view of their differentiated nature of business and focus on financial inclusion. The RBI had granted in-principle approvals to 11 payments banks (August 2015) and 10 small finance bank (September 2015).
Related Topics & Questions:
- What is the name of the ship of the Indian Navy which rescued 441 people from Yemen, including foreign nationals, to Djibouti on 5 April 2015?
- The Government of India developed Shimla drinking water project for World Bank funding on ?
- ‘KISAN TV’ was announced in the budget ?
- Vijay Diwas is observed on which date ?
- In which city of India, the recent anti-terrorism international conference held ?