- Q. - The Reserve Bank of India had granted in-principle approval to how many payments banks as on September 2015?
- Click to Choose an Option, and get Answer of this Question.
Description Of This Question
The Reserve Bank of India issued separate operating guidelines for payments banks and small finance banks in view of their differentiated nature of business and focus on financial inclusion. The RBI had granted in-principle approvals to 11 payments banks (August 2015) and 10 small finance bank (September 2015).
Related Topics & Questions:
- Who appointed as Chairman of NVDA (Narmada Valley Development Authority) ?
- World Antibiotic Awareness Week launched by WHO during which period ?
- Minimum daily wage for workers increased by ?
- Recently Which Famous Hollywood actor Died On July 2015 ?
- Who has become first Indian woman ranked world no. 1 in Badminton?