- Q. - The Reserve Bank of India had granted in-principle approval to how many payments banks as on September 2015?
- Click to Choose an Option, and get Answer of this Question.
Description Of This Question
The Reserve Bank of India issued separate operating guidelines for payments banks and small finance banks in view of their differentiated nature of business and focus on financial inclusion. The RBI had granted in-principle approvals to 11 payments banks (August 2015) and 10 small finance bank (September 2015).
Related Topics & Questions:
- Indian Railways developed new type of toilets named ?
- As regarding the UNESCO World Heritage Sites, how much of The Great Wall Of China has disappeared due to human activities & Natural Erosion in percentage terms?
- Recently In September 2015 Which Party won General Elections of Greece ?
- APJ Abdul Kalam Amrut Yojana launched by which State Government ?
- Name the oldest mutual fund house of India ?