- Q. - The Reserve Bank of India had granted in-principle approval to how many payments banks as on September 2015?
- Click to Choose an Option, and get Answer of this Question.
Description Of This Question
The Reserve Bank of India issued separate operating guidelines for payments banks and small finance banks in view of their differentiated nature of business and focus on financial inclusion. The RBI had granted in-principle approvals to 11 payments banks (August 2015) and 10 small finance bank (September 2015).
Related Topics & Questions:
- Indus River originates from which range ?
- In which place First International Film Festival for the persons with disabilities to be held ?
- Which Political Part of India releases signed docs showing Vasundhara backed Lalit Modi ?
- Who Is the President Of World Bank ?
- which team won 2015 South Asian Basketball Championship?