- Q. - The Reserve Bank of India had granted in-principle approval to how many payments banks as on September 2015?
- Click to Choose an Option, and get Answer of this Question.
Description Of This Question
The Reserve Bank of India issued separate operating guidelines for payments banks and small finance banks in view of their differentiated nature of business and focus on financial inclusion. The RBI had granted in-principle approvals to 11 payments banks (August 2015) and 10 small finance bank (September 2015).
Related Topics & Questions:
- Snapdeal, India’s largest online marketplace recently appointed Govind Rajan as Chief Strategy Officer. He has earlier served which of the following organizatons?
- Which online website acquired HomeBuy 360 ?
- Who won Men’s singles title, women’s singles, men’s doubles and women’s doubles titles of China Open ?
- Manorama, the famous Tamil Actress, died, was awarded with Padma Shri in which year ?
- Recently SBI tie-up with an Online Website ?