- Q. - Name the Hurricane that hit Florida along the Atlantic coast and drenched the state with rain and as strong winds pushed waves over beaches?
Related Topics & Questions:
- The 14th World Day Against the Death Penalty is observed on which day on the theme of terrorism?
- Which Former Formula One driver Mark Webber would retire from professional racing at the end of the world endurance season in Bahrain in November?
- What is the name of Japanese cell biologist, won The Nobel Prize in medicine for discoveries on how cells break down and recycle their own components?
- ExoMars 2016 spacecraft successfully launched by ___________ & ____________.
- Teacher’s is being celebrated on September 5 annually across the country since which year in honor and deference of Dr. Sarvepaalli Radhakrishnan?