- Q. - How much amount would invest by the Union Government to increase the capacity of Panipat refinery from 15 million tonnes (MT) to 25 MT?
- Click to Choose an Option, and get Answer of this Question.
Description Of This Question
The Centre would invest Rs.15,000 crore to increase the capacity of Panipatrefinery from 15 million tonnes (MT) to 25 MT to create jobs was the announcement made by Dharmendra Pradhan, Union Minister of State for Petroleum and Natural Gas. Indian Oil Corporation would set up an ethanol plant in Panipat for Rs.500 crore to generate alternative fuel from agricultural residue.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which State Government has announced a three tier air treatment system to deal with rising air pollution in City?
- Which date is declared as International Day to commemorate the assassination of two French journalists in Mali on 2 November 2013 by the United Nations?
- Engineer’s Day in India is celebrating every year on September 15th to remember the Birthday Anniversary of which personality?
- What is the name of Oscar Winning US Actress who passed away recently ?
- Which motivational speaker has been awarded Honorary Fellowship in UK ?