- Q. - How much amount would invest by the Union Government to increase the capacity of Panipat refinery from 15 million tonnes (MT) to 25 MT?
- Click to Choose an Option, and get Answer of this Question.
Description Of This Question
The Centre would invest Rs.15,000 crore to increase the capacity of Panipatrefinery from 15 million tonnes (MT) to 25 MT to create jobs was the announcement made by Dharmendra Pradhan, Union Minister of State for Petroleum and Natural Gas. Indian Oil Corporation would set up an ethanol plant in Panipat for Rs.500 crore to generate alternative fuel from agricultural residue.
Related Topics & Questions:
- ‘Mukhya Mantri Shikshak Samman Yojana’ which aims to motivate the teachers by giving them monetary rewards was launched in which state?
- In which country, recently launched World’s first Driverless minibuses after a year long experiment?
- Who has been appointed as Regional Representative for SAARC countries by The World Free Zones Orgànisation (World FZO)?
- Name the Indians has been conferred with Ramon Magsaysay Award for 2016 in Manila, Phillipines for their contributions on Music and campaigner for eradication of manual scavenging respectively?
- Which lab has been inaugurated by M. Rajeevan, Secretary to the Ministry of Earth Sciences at Himansh in the Spiti Valley on October 10, 2016?