- Q. - How much amount would invest by the Union Government to increase the capacity of Panipat refinery from 15 million tonnes (MT) to 25 MT?
- Click to Choose an Option, and get Answer of this Question.
Description Of This Question
The Centre would invest Rs.15,000 crore to increase the capacity of Panipatrefinery from 15 million tonnes (MT) to 25 MT to create jobs was the announcement made by Dharmendra Pradhan, Union Minister of State for Petroleum and Natural Gas. Indian Oil Corporation would set up an ethanol plant in Panipat for Rs.500 crore to generate alternative fuel from agricultural residue.
Related Topics & Questions:
- When did Messi retire from International Football?
- Which minister was awarded with the Global Champion of Digital Literacy Award by Certiport?
- Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister launched _________ insurance scheme for working class ?
- शहर के निगम कोयंबटूर जिले में कितने प्राथमिक और मध्य विद्यालयों में स्वच्छ भारत स्वच्छ विद्यालय अभियान शुरू किया गया?
- What is name of platform that delivers engaging Omni-channel experiences which would released by the Infosys?