- Q. - How much amount has been charged by the Supreme Court on Delhi Health Minister Satyendra Jain for the medical related issues?
- Click to Choose an Option, and get Answer of this Question.
Description Of This Question
The Supreme Court charged a cost of Rs.25,000 on Delhi Health Minister Satyendra Jain for failing to file an affidavit naming the officials allegedly not cooperating in checking the menace of dengue and chikungunya in the national capital.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Who has been appointed as the next Ambassador of India to Austria is served as Former Indian Foreign Service (IFS) officer of the 1988 batch?
- Twitter India, along with website ‘India Spend’ has launched which service to enable users to get real-time information about the pollution levels in their areas with a tweet?
- Who has been appointed as the 11th Governor of Bangladesh Bank ?
- Which date is celebrate as World Animal Day every year to raising the status of animals in order to improve welfare standards around the globe?
- Recently, which country inaugurated the world’s longest three – rope cable car system?