- Q. - How much amount has been charged by the Supreme Court on Delhi Health Minister Satyendra Jain for the medical related issues?
Description Of This Question
The Supreme Court charged a cost of Rs.25,000 on Delhi Health Minister Satyendra Jain for failing to file an affidavit naming the officials allegedly not cooperating in checking the menace of dengue and chikungunya in the national capital.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which festival was respected for the first time at the United Nations, with the world body’s imposing headquarters in New York?
- पृथ्वी पर अधिकांश सक्रिय ज्वालामुखी किस क्षेत्र से सम्बन्धित हैं?
- ___High Court terms reservation in promotions in the State as unconstitutional ?
- वायु सेना दिवस से कौन सा संस्करण अक्टूबर 8 मार्च 2016 को गाजियाबाद में हिंडन एयर बेस, उत्तर प्रदेश में मनाया जाता है?
- Who has been elected as new President of The Indian Newspaper Society for the year 2016-17 at the 77th AGM held in Bengaluru?