- Q. - How many year extension has secured Arundhati Bhattacharya as the chairperson of the State Bank of India (SBI)?
- Click to Choose an Option, and get Answer of this Question.
Description Of This Question
Arundhati Bhattacharya has secured one year extension as the chairperson of the State Bank of India (SBI) .Her tenure was to end on October 6. She has taken over as SBI chairman on October 7, 2013, and become the first woman to head the country’s largest bank.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Who become 1st Indian to set world record in Jr athletics Championship ?
- Who has clinched the gold medal at the inaugural Asian billiards 2016, defeating Aung Htay (Myanmar) in the final of the billiards?
- भारत के किस प्रधानमन्त्री ने सबसे अधिक काल तक शासन किया?
- Twenty-second session of the Conference of the Parties (COP 22) is held in which country?
- Who is the California’s Attorney General, is on the cusp of becoming the first Indian- American Senator in the US Congress?