- Q. - How many year extension has secured Arundhati Bhattacharya as the chairperson of the State Bank of India (SBI)?
- Click to Choose an Option, and get Answer of this Question.
Description Of This Question
Arundhati Bhattacharya has secured one year extension as the chairperson of the State Bank of India (SBI) .Her tenure was to end on October 6. She has taken over as SBI chairman on October 7, 2013, and become the first woman to head the country’s largest bank.
Related Topics & Questions:
- A tiny fish species featured with maroon and gold colourdiscovered near Hawaii has been named after which personality?
- Which Indian Golfer fired an impressive 67 for a four-day total of 269 at the Bears Best Cheongna Golf Club, winning the 2016 million-won ($196,000) cash prize?
- This year BCCI to host first Day-Night test against ?
- Who has become the first Indian to win the Asian Karting Championship held in Malaysia?
- What is the name of Veteran journalist and writer who passed away recently ?