- Q. - How many year extension has secured Arundhati Bhattacharya as the chairperson of the State Bank of India (SBI)?
- Click to Choose an Option, and get Answer of this Question.
Description Of This Question
Arundhati Bhattacharya has secured one year extension as the chairperson of the State Bank of India (SBI) .Her tenure was to end on October 6. She has taken over as SBI chairman on October 7, 2013, and become the first woman to head the country’s largest bank.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Who has launched GIS-enabled HMIS application & self-printing of e-CGHS Card in New Delhi ?
- ‘Global Rajasthan Agritech Meet (GRAM)’ was organized in which city?
- कुकिंग गैस के सिलिंडर में जलने वाला गैस होता है –
- Which fencer won her second gold medal at the International Thailand Open held at Bangkok?
- Robin Peterson who recently announced his retirement from cricket belongs to which country?