- Q. - How many entities has banned in a case related to tax evasion and illegal gains through misuse of stock exchange mechanism by SEBI?
Description Of This Question
Securities and Exchange Board of India, SEBI has banned 21 entities in a case related to tax evasion and illegal gains through misuse of stock exchange mechanism. Sebi in an interim order dated June 1 had barred Dhyana Finstock and 75 other entities, including the above 21, from the market for using the securities system to artificially bump up volume and price of the scrip to provide illegitimate gains to preferential allottees.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Name the robot name has been introduced by Kumbakonam based City Union Bank to improve customer service?
- India signed loan agreement of ____________with world bank for Madhya Pradesh project.
- World Bank headquarters situated at ?
- खतरे का सिग्नल लाल रंग का क्यों रखा जाता है?
- Which country has clinched the First prize in Senior International roller skating medal in the Asian Championship in China?