- Q. - How many entities has banned in a case related to tax evasion and illegal gains through misuse of stock exchange mechanism by SEBI?
- Click to Choose an Option, and get Answer of this Question.
Description Of This Question
Securities and Exchange Board of India, SEBI has banned 21 entities in a case related to tax evasion and illegal gains through misuse of stock exchange mechanism. Sebi in an interim order dated June 1 had barred Dhyana Finstock and 75 other entities, including the above 21, from the market for using the securities system to artificially bump up volume and price of the scrip to provide illegitimate gains to preferential allottees.
Related Topics & Questions:
- कौन सा देश आदेश बेहद लोकप्रिय मछली को बचाने के लिए हिलसा मछली पकड़ने पर अस्थायी प्रतिबंध के लिये पेश किया गया है ?
- Which Telecom Operation to be merged with Aircel to form the country’s fourth largest phone company in terms of customers and revenue?
- शुद्ध सोना कितने कैरेट का होता है?
- What is the name of Portuguese professional footballer has won the European Golden Boy award 2016?
- Who became the first Indian completed World’s toughest race, Spartathlon which lasts for 246.6 km?