- Q. - How many entities has banned in a case related to tax evasion and illegal gains through misuse of stock exchange mechanism by SEBI?
- Click to Choose an Option, and get Answer of this Question.
Description Of This Question
Securities and Exchange Board of India, SEBI has banned 21 entities in a case related to tax evasion and illegal gains through misuse of stock exchange mechanism. Sebi in an interim order dated June 1 had barred Dhyana Finstock and 75 other entities, including the above 21, from the market for using the securities system to artificially bump up volume and price of the scrip to provide illegitimate gains to preferential allottees.
Related Topics & Questions:
- The eternal music manager that helped launch the career of N.W.A and the Gangsta Rap movement has passed way recently. Who is he?
- कितने संस्था सेबी द्वारा शेयर बाजार तंत्र के दुरुपयोग के माध्यम से कर चोरी और अवैध लाभ से संबंधित एक मामले में प्रतिबंध लगा दिया गया है?
- Who has been appointed as the new chairman of Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)?
- Union Minister for Chemical and Petrochemicals has inaugurated INDIA-CHEM 2016 International Conference held at which city?
- What is the name of new species of fish which is found in Kerala waters by a team of CMFRI scientists led by E M Abdus samad?