- Q. - How many entities has banned in a case related to tax evasion and illegal gains through misuse of stock exchange mechanism by SEBI?
- Click to Choose an Option, and get Answer of this Question.
Description Of This Question
Securities and Exchange Board of India, SEBI has banned 21 entities in a case related to tax evasion and illegal gains through misuse of stock exchange mechanism. Sebi in an interim order dated June 1 had barred Dhyana Finstock and 75 other entities, including the above 21, from the market for using the securities system to artificially bump up volume and price of the scrip to provide illegitimate gains to preferential allottees.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Who has joined with Paytm Board of Directors to strengthen its financial and technology management?
- Chief Minister portfolios held by ailing Chief Minister J. Jayalalithaa have been allocated to which minister?
- Which week is to celebrate each year as World Space Week declared by the UN General Assembly?
- Pranaav Jerry Chopra is related to
- कौन आर रामकृष्णन, निदेशक और सह संस्थापक आधारभूत वेंचर्स द्वारा विजाग स्टील के ब्रांड एम्बेसडर के रूप में नियुक्त किया गया है?