- Q. - How many entities has banned in a case related to tax evasion and illegal gains through misuse of stock exchange mechanism by SEBI?
- Click to Choose an Option, and get Answer of this Question.
Description Of This Question
Securities and Exchange Board of India, SEBI has banned 21 entities in a case related to tax evasion and illegal gains through misuse of stock exchange mechanism. Sebi in an interim order dated June 1 had barred Dhyana Finstock and 75 other entities, including the above 21, from the market for using the securities system to artificially bump up volume and price of the scrip to provide illegitimate gains to preferential allottees.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Indian railway and Assam has announced a Joint Venture for the construction of four elevated railway tracks in the state. What is the project cost?
- शिवाजी के शासन में पेशवा कौन थे?
- Who have been honoured with ‘Mahanayak award’ ?
- Which date is celebrated as World Maritime days to focus on the importance of shipping safety, maritime security and the marine environment?
- Which Airport was awarded with “Best Tourist Friendly Airport” under the category for “State Annual Excellence Awards (2015-16)”?