- Q. - How many draft regulations which was notified by the Union Government under the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code prepared by a working group of experts?
- Click to Choose an Option, and get Answer of this Question.
Description Of This Question
The Government came out with another set of draft rules, including for liquidation of insolvent corporate persons, under the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code. The centre had notified six draft regulations under the code prepared by a working group of experts. As part of the process for implementing the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, the ministry had set up a working group of practitioners and experts.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Union Government has approved the mechanism for revision of which product price for supply to Public Sector Oil Marketing Companies?
- पृथ्वी पर अधिकांश सक्रिय ज्वालामुखी किस क्षेत्र से सम्बन्धित हैं?
- Which country’s Prime Minister and European Union leaders to sign a long-delayed landmark trade deal at a summit in Brussels?
- Which country hosted the eleventh meeting of the Group of G20 summit during 4th and 5th of September 2016?
- ‘Parippida Mission’ has been launched by which state government to ensure housing for all ?