- Q. - How many draft regulations which was notified by the Union Government under the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code prepared by a working group of experts?
Description Of This Question
The Government came out with another set of draft rules, including for liquidation of insolvent corporate persons, under the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code. The centre had notified six draft regulations under the code prepared by a working group of experts. As part of the process for implementing the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, the ministry had set up a working group of practitioners and experts.
Related Topics & Questions:
- मानसिक स्वास्थ्य वर्ल्ड फेडरेशन (WFMH) ने विश्व मानसिक स्वास्थ्य दिवस मनाने की घोषणा कब की ?
- Which festival would be held at the village in Dausa district, Rajsthan to promote rural tourism in the area for two days?
- The second edition of Windmill Festival– ‘India’s First International Children’s Festival’ is scheduled to be held on January 14th and 15th, 2017 in which place?
- Who is the Indian-origin South African won a $50,000 scholarship at the annual Google Science Fair for her project titled ‘No More Thirsty Crops’?
- Recently, Who has been taken over as Managing Director and CEO of Corporation Bank?