- Q. - Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited has commissioned another 660 MW coal-based supercritical thermal power unit in which state?
- Click to Choose an Option, and get Answer of this Question.
Description Of This Question
New Delhi based BHEL is commissioned another 660 MW coal-based supercritical thermal power unit in Uttar Pradesh. It has added 4,300 MW of power generation capacity in the state of Uttar Pradesh in December 2015. The project is owned by Prayagraj Power Generation Company Ltd (PPGCL), a subsidiary company of Jaiprakash Power Ventures Ltd.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Who has been chosen for the 2016 Mohanan Suvarna Mudra Award?
- Name the disease caused due to tiny magnetic particles from air pollution lodged in human brains and discovered by researchers at Lancaster University?
- All scheduled banks are registered under the second schedule of Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Act
- RBI likely to pay _____________ in dividends to government in 2016-17.
- Which Indian off – spin bowler has continued to top position in the bowler’s list with 900 points?