- Q. - Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited has commissioned another 660 MW coal-based supercritical thermal power unit in which state?
- Click to Choose an Option, and get Answer of this Question.
Description Of This Question
New Delhi based BHEL is commissioned another 660 MW coal-based supercritical thermal power unit in Uttar Pradesh. It has added 4,300 MW of power generation capacity in the state of Uttar Pradesh in December 2015. The project is owned by Prayagraj Power Generation Company Ltd (PPGCL), a subsidiary company of Jaiprakash Power Ventures Ltd.
Related Topics & Questions:
- How much amount imposed fine for Reliance Industries Ltd. and its partners BP and Niko for pumping out of gas to Godavari and Krishna river?
- Which government has launched first ever Water Metro project in the country ?
- Who has been appointed as the President of Hockey India during the 41st Hockey India Executive Board meeting on November 25, 2016 in New Delhi and will replace Narinder Dhruv BatrA.
- Who has been appointed as the Chief Commissioner for Persons with Disabilities (CCPD) for a period of 3 years, recently?
- पृथ्वी पर अधिकांश सक्रिय ज्वालामुखी किस क्षेत्र से सम्बन्धित हैं?