- Q. - At what percent, The Government has decided to raise the Employees Provident Fund ( EPF) investment in Exchange Traded Funds from 5 per cent?
- Click to Choose an Option, and get Answer of this Question.
Description Of This Question
The Government has decided to raise the Employees Provident Fund ( EPF) investment in Exchange Traded Funds from present 5 per cent to 10 per cent. The move was set to see nearly Rs 13,000 crore flow into the stock markets from the EPFO during the current fiscal year.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which report has been released by the World Health Organisation (WHO) to prevent, detect and treat the disease if they are to meet global targets?
- What is the name of tenth edition digital video festival which would be remembered for recording the highest-ever participation?
- Which date is celebrated as World Vegan Day every year all around the world to raises awareness about animal rights?
- All scheduled banks are registered under the second schedule of Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Act
- Name the Lieutenant General is probably to replace the incumbent Lt Gen D S Hooda, as new GOC–in Chief of Northern Command?