- Q. - At what percent, The Government has decided to raise the Employees Provident Fund ( EPF) investment in Exchange Traded Funds from 5 per cent?
- Click to Choose an Option, and get Answer of this Question.
Description Of This Question
The Government has decided to raise the Employees Provident Fund ( EPF) investment in Exchange Traded Funds from present 5 per cent to 10 per cent. The move was set to see nearly Rs 13,000 crore flow into the stock markets from the EPFO during the current fiscal year.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which Airport was awarded with “Best Tourist Friendly Airport” under the category for “State Annual Excellence Awards (2015-16)”?
- Which Legendary Sri Lankan singer and composer is a recipient of India’s Padma Shri awards has been passed away at an age of 88?
- Which prestigious award is instituted by HelpAge India has been presented on SJVN for its outstanding contribution in providing free?
- What is the deadline for Union Power Ministry to achieve 100% electrification for all in India?
- The Union Ministry of Road Transport & Highways has made it mandatory for all automobile manufacturers to provide emission and noise pollution details for every vehicle they produce by which month as a deadline?