- Q. - At what percent, The Government has decided to raise the Employees Provident Fund ( EPF) investment in Exchange Traded Funds from 5 per cent?
- Click to Choose an Option, and get Answer of this Question.
Description Of This Question
The Government has decided to raise the Employees Provident Fund ( EPF) investment in Exchange Traded Funds from present 5 per cent to 10 per cent. The move was set to see nearly Rs 13,000 crore flow into the stock markets from the EPFO during the current fiscal year.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which state government has recently signed an MoU with Software Technology Parks of India (STPI) and establishment of a Gems & Jewellery Industrial Park?
- Which IFS Officer has been accredited as the Ambassador of India to the Commonwealth of Dominica ?
- Which public sector undertaking signed an MoU with ICFRE for Environmental related issues in improving the rehabilitation and reclamation of the mined out areas?
- Which Indian Cricket Team clinched the Quadrangular One-day series thrashing Australia by 57 runs in the final match?
- Which date is observed as the International Day of Older Persons every year?