- Q. - Who has been appointed as UN Women’s Advocate for Gender Equality and Women’s Empowerment in India?
- Click to Choose an Option, and get Answer of this Question.
Description Of This Question
Aishwaryaa, the eldest daughter of Tamil star Rajnikanth and wife of Acotr Dhanush joined the UN Family of Women, when she was appointed as UN Women’s Advocate for Gender Equality and Women’s Empowerment in India. Aishwaryaa Rajinikanth Dhanush’s appointment was announced by Lakshmi Puri, UN Assistant Secretary General and UN Women Deputy Executive Director.
Related Topics & Questions:
- भारत के किस शहर को आधिकारिक तौर पर 2017 फीफा अंडर -17 विश्व कप की मेजबानी के लिए आयोजन स्थलों में से एक विशेष शहर के रूप में घोषित करने के लिए बनाया गया है?
- The Union Ministry of Road Transport & Highways has made it mandatory for all automobile manufacturers to provide emission and noise pollution details for every vehicle they produce by which month as a deadline?
- Union Government has approved the mechanism for revision of which product price for supply to Public Sector Oil Marketing Companies?
- World Sleep Day is observed on ____________.
- Who won 9th Barcelona Open 2016 ?