- Q. - Who has been appointed as UN Women’s Advocate for Gender Equality and Women’s Empowerment in India?
- Click to Choose an Option, and get Answer of this Question.
Description Of This Question
Aishwaryaa, the eldest daughter of Tamil star Rajnikanth and wife of Acotr Dhanush joined the UN Family of Women, when she was appointed as UN Women’s Advocate for Gender Equality and Women’s Empowerment in India. Aishwaryaa Rajinikanth Dhanush’s appointment was announced by Lakshmi Puri, UN Assistant Secretary General and UN Women Deputy Executive Director.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which University has appointed Rio Olympics Bronze medalist Sakshi Malik as Wrestling Director?
- किस विदेशी बैंक नें उबेर के साथ एक टाई-अप के तहत छह देशों में अपने क्रेडिट कार्ड धारकों से कैब जयजयकार के लिए 25 प्रतिशत तक का नकद-वापस मिलने की घोषणा की?
- Recently, The Intellectual Property Appellate Board (IPAB) has ordered _____based Geographical Indications Registry (GIR) to issue ‘Geographical Indication’ tag for basmati ?
- In which place, Gujarat CM Vijay Rupani inaugurated a 34-ft long ‘Lamp of Humanity’ as a part of the Vibrant Navratri celebrations?
- What is Hawala?