- Q. - Who has been appointed as the President of World Bank?
- Click to Choose an Option, and get Answer of this Question.
Description Of This Question
World Bank President Jim Yong Kim effectively won a second five-year term after nominations to lead the global development bank no other candidates proposed. Kim, who was Korean-American medical doctor had focused the World Bank on programs to reduce extreme poverty, earned solid backing for a second term from the United States, France, Germany, China, and other major shareholders of the bank. The US is the World Bank’s largest shareholder.
Related Topics & Questions:
- A tiny fish species featured with maroon and gold colourdiscovered near Hawaii has been named after which personality?
- Which Tennis player defeated Bulgaria’s Grigor Dimitrov clinched the men’s title of the China Open 2016?
- Actress Priyanka Chopra bagged which position in Forbes List of Highest paid TV Actresses in the world?
- Which Indian cricketer nominated for Khel Ratna 2016 ?
- Name the Water jet Fast Attack Craft has been designed Garden reach Shipbuilders and Engineers Limited to Indian Navy?