- Q. - Who has been appointed as the President of World Bank?
- Click to Choose an Option, and get Answer of this Question.
Description Of This Question
World Bank President Jim Yong Kim effectively won a second five-year term after nominations to lead the global development bank no other candidates proposed. Kim, who was Korean-American medical doctor had focused the World Bank on programs to reduce extreme poverty, earned solid backing for a second term from the United States, France, Germany, China, and other major shareholders of the bank. The US is the World Bank’s largest shareholder.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which lab has been inaugurated by M. Rajeevan, Secretary to the Ministry of Earth Sciences at Himansh in the Spiti Valley on October 10, 2016?
- Union Minister for Chemical and Petrochemicals has inaugurated INDIA-CHEM 2016 International Conference held at which city?
- Who has been elected as Tibetan government-in-exile ?
- Name of committee contitute by Government to help farmers double their income by 2022 ?
- Who has been appointed as Goodwill Ambassador by UNDP ?