- Q. - Who has been appointed as the President of World Bank?
- Click to Choose an Option, and get Answer of this Question.
Description Of This Question
World Bank President Jim Yong Kim effectively won a second five-year term after nominations to lead the global development bank no other candidates proposed. Kim, who was Korean-American medical doctor had focused the World Bank on programs to reduce extreme poverty, earned solid backing for a second term from the United States, France, Germany, China, and other major shareholders of the bank. The US is the World Bank’s largest shareholder.
Related Topics & Questions:
- World Day for Safety and Health at Work Observed On Which Date?
- World’s first fully electric double decker bus launched in ____________.
- Which of the following bank is not allowed to issue the tags required for electronic toll collection
- The principal electronic payment systems for electronic commerce is
- Who has been appointed as Goodwill Ambassador by UNDP ?