- Q. - Who has been appointed as the new chairman of Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC)?
- Click to Choose an Option, and get Answer of this Question.
Description Of This Question
V.K. Sharma has been appointed as the new chairman of Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC). He succeeded SK Roy, who recently resigned from the post. Prior to this appointment, Sharma was the managing director of the LIC.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Who appointed as Delhi’s new Home Secretary ?
- Name of UP Panchayati Raj Minister who passed away recently ?
- Indus River originates from which range ?
- In which place, The 18th edition of World Congress of Criminology would be held in India from December 15-19?
- PM Modi introduced coin of 125 and 10 rupee in the memory of who among the following?