- Q. - Who has been appointed as the new chairman of Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC)?
- Click to Choose an Option, and get Answer of this Question.
Description Of This Question
V.K. Sharma has been appointed as the new chairman of Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC). He succeeded SK Roy, who recently resigned from the post. Prior to this appointment, Sharma was the managing director of the LIC.
Related Topics & Questions:
- What is the name of Former president of the National Indian Congress and husband of Mahatma Gandhi’s granddaughter passed away at an age of 83?
- International Day of Girl Child observed on which date ?
- K7 Computing signs pact with ?
- Who awarded with Economic Development Innovation Award ?
- How much amount imposed fine for Reliance Industries Ltd. and its partners BP and Niko for pumping out of gas to Godavari and Krishna river?