- Q. - Who has been appointed as the new chairman of Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC)?
- Click to Choose an Option, and get Answer of this Question.
Description Of This Question
V.K. Sharma has been appointed as the new chairman of Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC). He succeeded SK Roy, who recently resigned from the post. Prior to this appointment, Sharma was the managing director of the LIC.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Who has been newly elected as a President of United States of America on November 8, 2016?
- HL Samariya, a 1985 batch IAS officer from the ______cadre, has been given additional charge as Central Provident Fund Commissioner (CPFC), for three months or till the appointment of a regular incumbent or till further orders, recently ?
- Which scientist wrote a book called “A Brief History of Time”?
- Who is the Irani Trophy cricket tournament winner of 2015?
- How much fund has invested for renewable energy companies to help New Delhi meet its clean energy goals by the Union Government?