- Q. - Who has been appointed as the new chairman of Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC)?
- Click to Choose an Option, and get Answer of this Question.
Description Of This Question
V.K. Sharma has been appointed as the new chairman of Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC). He succeeded SK Roy, who recently resigned from the post. Prior to this appointment, Sharma was the managing director of the LIC.
Related Topics & Questions:
- When is NRI Day
- What is the name of 18 year old girl who was trafficked from the remote islands of Sundarbans in West Bengal and has been invited twice to speak at the United Nations?
- On 29th March 2016 ___________ gets its first stock public listing ?
- Which Australian City also known as ‘Bush Capital’ ?
- किस में प्रयोगशाला के वैज्ञानिकों ने सत्ता या रसायनों का उपयोग किए बिना कमरे के तापमान पर पानी से बिजली उत्पादन का एक उपन्यास तरीका विकसित किया है?