- Q. - Which Telecom Operation to be merged with Aircel to form the country’s fourth largest phone company in terms of customers and revenue?
- Click to Choose an Option, and get Answer of this Question.
Description Of This Question
Reliance Communications to be merged with unlisted telecom operator Aircel, thereby marking the first move toward consolidation in the space and creating the country’s fourth-largest phone company in terms of customers and revenue.
Related Topics & Questions:
- How much amount imposed fine for Reliance Industries Ltd. and its partners BP and Niko for pumping out of gas to Godavari and Krishna river?
- What is the name of navigation satellite has been launched by China using pulsar detectors to reveal new technologies for space mapping?
- प्राचीन भारत के किस काल को स्वर्ण युग माना जाता है?
- किसे वयोवृद्ध पत्रकार पत्रकारिता में उनके उल्लेखनीय योगदान के लिए ‘राजा राम मोहन राय अवार्ड’ से सम्मानित किया गया है?
- What is the minimum speed has been made it mandatory by TRAI for all the Broadband providers in India?