- Q. - Which Telecom Operation to be merged with Aircel to form the country’s fourth largest phone company in terms of customers and revenue?
- Click to Choose an Option, and get Answer of this Question.
Description Of This Question
Reliance Communications to be merged with unlisted telecom operator Aircel, thereby marking the first move toward consolidation in the space and creating the country’s fourth-largest phone company in terms of customers and revenue.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister launched _________ insurance scheme for working class ?
- Dassault Aviation of France had entered into a partnership with which group to execute offsets for the recently concluded deal for 36 Rafale fighter jets?
- India’s Test Captain ViratKohli retained which position in the latest One Day International Cricket batting rankings?
- Who became the first Indian completed World’s toughest race, Spartathlon which lasts for 246.6 km?
- RBI has imposed Rs.5 crore fine on a bank for FOREX transactions irregularities, name the bank ?