- Q. - Which state has decided to enter into Joint Venture agreement with Railways for rail projects in the state under the 51:49 equity partnership arrangements?
- Click to Choose an Option, and get Answer of this Question.
Description Of This Question
Kerala has decided to enter into joint venture agreement with Railways for rail projects in the state under the 51:49 equity partnership arrangement. Projects under consideration include introduction of suburban rail service between Thiruvananthapuram and Chengannur, construction of Angamali-Sabari rail line, Nilambur-Nanjangode line, Guruvayoor-Tirunavaya line, Kochi-Madurai line, Thalassery-Mysore line, laying of rail container track to Cochin International Airport and setting up of Palakkad rail coach factory.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Madhumita Bisht is associated with which game ?
- According to World Bank Report what is the name of world’s largest public works programme ?
- What is the name of new species of fish which is found in Kerala waters by a team of CMFRI scientists led by E M Abdus samad?
- The type of soil spread over large areas in the northern plains of india is ?
- What is the full form of MOM, it’s a mars mission ?