- Q. - Which state has decided to enter into Joint Venture agreement with Railways for rail projects in the state under the 51:49 equity partnership arrangements?
- Click to Choose an Option, and get Answer of this Question.
Description Of This Question
Kerala has decided to enter into joint venture agreement with Railways for rail projects in the state under the 51:49 equity partnership arrangement. Projects under consideration include introduction of suburban rail service between Thiruvananthapuram and Chengannur, construction of Angamali-Sabari rail line, Nilambur-Nanjangode line, Guruvayoor-Tirunavaya line, Kochi-Madurai line, Thalassery-Mysore line, laying of rail container track to Cochin International Airport and setting up of Palakkad rail coach factory.
Related Topics & Questions:
- NHPC, India’s largest hydropower generation company announced that it has approved its 50 Megawatt (MW) wind power project (WPP) in which place?
- भारत के किस प्रधानमन्त्री ने सबसे अधिक काल तक शासन किया?
- Pankaj Advani bags 13th World Snooker Championship by defeating?
- Who Won Gold Medal in tennis in 2012 Olympics?
- Which country has clinched the First prize in Senior International roller skating medal in the Asian Championship in China?