- Q. - Which state has decided to enter into Joint Venture agreement with Railways for rail projects in the state under the 51:49 equity partnership arrangements?
- Click to Choose an Option, and get Answer of this Question.
Description Of This Question
Kerala has decided to enter into joint venture agreement with Railways for rail projects in the state under the 51:49 equity partnership arrangement. Projects under consideration include introduction of suburban rail service between Thiruvananthapuram and Chengannur, construction of Angamali-Sabari rail line, Nilambur-Nanjangode line, Guruvayoor-Tirunavaya line, Kochi-Madurai line, Thalassery-Mysore line, laying of rail container track to Cochin International Airport and setting up of Palakkad rail coach factory.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which Zimbabwe cricketer retired from international cricket?
- World Press Freedom Day is observed on ?
- The eternal music manager that helped launch the career of N.W.A and the Gangsta Rap movement has passed way recently. Who is he?
- Which among the following is the currency of Japan?
- Which of the following is the correct use of Buffer or Block cashes?