- Q. - Which state has decided to enter into Joint Venture agreement with Railways for rail projects in the state under the 51:49 equity partnership arrangements?
- Click to Choose an Option, and get Answer of this Question.
Description Of This Question
Kerala has decided to enter into joint venture agreement with Railways for rail projects in the state under the 51:49 equity partnership arrangement. Projects under consideration include introduction of suburban rail service between Thiruvananthapuram and Chengannur, construction of Angamali-Sabari rail line, Nilambur-Nanjangode line, Guruvayoor-Tirunavaya line, Kochi-Madurai line, Thalassery-Mysore line, laying of rail container track to Cochin International Airport and setting up of Palakkad rail coach factory.
Related Topics & Questions:
- _______________ railway station has been named the cleanest in India in the A1 category.
- India won which award for conserving Sree Vadakkunnathan Temple situated in Kerala ?
- Number of articles in Indian constitution ?
- Who is the Father of computer ?
- Recently who was appointed as the new president of the International Hockey Federation?