- Q. - Which state has decided to amend the Hydropower Policy 2006 in respect to transfer of shares by State to other areas?
- Click to Choose an Option, and get Answer of this Question.
Description Of This Question
Himachal Pradesh cabinet decided to amend the Hydropower Policy 2006 in respect to transfer of shares by Himachalis to non-Himachalis. So that now Himachalis can sell or transfer 49% equity shares to non-Himachalis at any stage after allotment of projects upto 2 MW capacity and full disinvestment after two years of commissioning of the projects.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which company along with IBM have entered a 15-year partnership for automation and development and operations?
- आर्य समाज विरोध करता है –
- Which formula one racer kept his title hopes alive with a comfortable victory from Mercedes team-mate Nico Rosberg in the Mexican Grand Prix?
- Goodwill Ambassador for 2016 Indian contingent’s Rio Olympics ?
- Whichof the following became first BCCI member to adopt Lodha panel recommendations?