- Q. - Which state has decided to amend the Hydropower Policy 2006 in respect to transfer of shares by State to other areas?
- Click to Choose an Option, and get Answer of this Question.
Description Of This Question
Himachal Pradesh cabinet decided to amend the Hydropower Policy 2006 in respect to transfer of shares by Himachalis to non-Himachalis. So that now Himachalis can sell or transfer 49% equity shares to non-Himachalis at any stage after allotment of projects upto 2 MW capacity and full disinvestment after two years of commissioning of the projects.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which magnificent species could finally get some protection with the IUCN is all set to declare it a ‘critically endangered’ species?
- Which India’s No.1 men’s singles shuttler claiming his place back in the top 10 of the latest BWF World Rankings released?
- Which online fashion portal has appointed Dipanjan Basu as the Chief Financial Officer with effective from October 17?
- Full form of ISRO ?
- Which board has proposed a ban on unauthorised trading tips through social media platforms like SMS, WhatsApp and Facebook?