- Q. - Which state has decided to amend the Hydropower Policy 2006 in respect to transfer of shares by State to other areas?
- Click to Choose an Option, and get Answer of this Question.
Description Of This Question
Himachal Pradesh cabinet decided to amend the Hydropower Policy 2006 in respect to transfer of shares by Himachalis to non-Himachalis. So that now Himachalis can sell or transfer 49% equity shares to non-Himachalis at any stage after allotment of projects upto 2 MW capacity and full disinvestment after two years of commissioning of the projects.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Who become 1st Indian to set world record in Jr athletics Championship ?
- 2018 Commonwealth Judo Championship to held in ?
- In which place, Pranab Mukherjee inaugurated the first edition of World Sustainable Development Summit (WSDS)?
- Who has been appointed as the President of World Bank?
- Who has been elected as new President of The Indian Newspaper Society for the year 2016-17 at the 77th AGM held in Bengaluru?