- Q. - Which state has become the 15th state to ratify the Goods and Services Tax?
- Click to Choose an Option, and get Answer of this Question.
Description Of This Question
With Goa becoming the 15th state to ratify the goods and services tax (GST) bill, the legislation is now short of just one more state ratification before it is sent for presidential assent. Odisha, which has called for a special sitting of its legislative assembly, could become the 16th state to ratify it.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Where is the Jaistambh situated?
- Local name of Pakistan Parliament?
- Name the nations have space observatory ?
- Which organisation has launched the skill development digital platform “UNO Learn” to offer skill development courses from industry experts and universities?
- RBI likely to pay _____________ in dividends to government in 2016-17.