- Q. - Which state has become the 15th state to ratify the Goods and Services Tax?
- Click to Choose an Option, and get Answer of this Question.
Description Of This Question
With Goa becoming the 15th state to ratify the goods and services tax (GST) bill, the legislation is now short of just one more state ratification before it is sent for presidential assent. Odisha, which has called for a special sitting of its legislative assembly, could become the 16th state to ratify it.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which Indian team won Silver Medal in Copenhagen Archery Championship ?
- Which Indian cricketer nominated for Khel Ratna 2016 ?
- Who has been appointed as India’s Ambassador to Sweden
- FERA has been replaced with Foreign Exchange Management Act FEMA. What is FERA
- 1st Indian woman awarded an Olympic medal ?