- Q. - Which state has become the 15th state to ratify the Goods and Services Tax?
- Click to Choose an Option, and get Answer of this Question.
Description Of This Question
With Goa becoming the 15th state to ratify the goods and services tax (GST) bill, the legislation is now short of just one more state ratification before it is sent for presidential assent. Odisha, which has called for a special sitting of its legislative assembly, could become the 16th state to ratify it.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Recently, which of the following organisation will organize the World Space Week?
- Who suspended by Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI) on 13th July 2015 ?
- New Zealand captain Brendon McCullum has been awarded By ?
- The second edition of Windmill Festival– ‘India’s First International Children’s Festival’ is scheduled to be held on January 14th and 15th, 2017 in which place?
- Election Commission partnered with a taxi company in Tamilnadu to spread voting rights awareness, name that company ?