- Q. - Which State Governor has taken the additional charge of Tamilnadu due to Current Governor Konijeti Rosaiah’s tenure ended on August 30?
- Click to Choose an Option, and get Answer of this Question.
Description Of This Question
The governors of Maharashtra and Gujarat will hold the additional charge of the states Tamil Nadu and Madhya Pradesh respectively. Governor of Maharashtra Ch Vidyasagar Rao will hold additional charge of the state Tamil Nadu and Governor of Gujarat Om Prakash Kohli will hold the additional charge of Madhya Pradesh.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which foreign based bank announced a tie-up with Uber under which its credit cardholders across six countries would get a cash-back of up to 25 per cent for hailing cabs from the app?
- Full form of ISRO ?
- Conference on Counter-Terrorism deliberated on ?
- Which company has planned to set up a cyber-security centre in the heart of New Delhi to arm governments and private agencies with all-round intelligence on cyber-attacks within India?
- Which country’s Prime Minister and European Union leaders to sign a long-delayed landmark trade deal at a summit in Brussels?