- Q. - Which State Governor has taken the additional charge of Tamilnadu due to Current Governor Konijeti Rosaiah’s tenure ended on August 30?
- Click to Choose an Option, and get Answer of this Question.
Description Of This Question
The governors of Maharashtra and Gujarat will hold the additional charge of the states Tamil Nadu and Madhya Pradesh respectively. Governor of Maharashtra Ch Vidyasagar Rao will hold additional charge of the state Tamil Nadu and Governor of Gujarat Om Prakash Kohli will hold the additional charge of Madhya Pradesh.
Related Topics & Questions:
- How many entities has banned in a case related to tax evasion and illegal gains through misuse of stock exchange mechanism by SEBI?
- K7 Computing signs pact with ?
- Which Top actor has been chosen as the Brand Ambassador for Arunachal Pradesh State tourism to boost tourism?
- India became second biggest investor in ______________.
- Which former Chief Minister conferred with a prestigious award by the Ugandan government for promoting human values through his literature in Uganda on October 12 2016?