- Q. - Which programme is celebrated every year from September 1st to 7th to spread the word regarding the importance of nutrition for every child?
- Click to Choose an Option, and get Answer of this Question.
Description Of This Question
The theme for 2016 National Nutrition Week is ‘PoshakAahar, DeshkaAadhar’.It will be promoted by the Ministry of Women and Child Development
Related Topics & Questions:
- What is the India’s rank in the 2016 World Economic Freedom Index? http://www.gktoday.in/gk-current-affairs-september-18-19-2016/
- What is the name of Morocco’s Islamic Justice and Development Party leader who has been appointed for another term as the country’s prime minister?
- The City Corporation has launched the Swacch Bharat Swacch Vidyalaya campaign in how many elementary and middle schools in Coimbatore district?
- At what percent, The Government has decided to raise the Employees Provident Fund ( EPF) investment in Exchange Traded Funds from 5 per cent?
- The International Day of Charity is being observed on which date annually to promote charitable efforts made to alleviate poverty across the world?