- Q. - Which of the following bank is not allowed to issue the tags required for electronic toll collection
- Click to Choose an Option, and get Answer of this Question.
Description Of This Question
The National Highways Authority (NHAI) reported that the government had expanded the number of lenders and wallets, who could issue the electronic tags for vehicle. The motive behind such move was to increase the number of automatic pass-throughs at toll plazas to 50 per cent in two years.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi launched Haryana’s year-long golden jubilee celebrations of Haryana in which city?
- Which is the largest river island in India clinched position in The Guinness World Records?
- What is the new which has included by the Oxford English Dictionary which expresses emotions like irritation, disappointment etc.,?
- Apollo tyres would start a manufacturing facility in which state of India with an investment of Rs.525 crore?
- What is the name of volcano more than 1,100 people evacuated as 2,000-metre column of ash spews from Mount Barujari in Lombok Island?