- Q. - Which of the following bank is not allowed to issue the tags required for electronic toll collection
- Click to Choose an Option, and get Answer of this Question.
Description Of This Question
The National Highways Authority (NHAI) reported that the government had expanded the number of lenders and wallets, who could issue the electronic tags for vehicle. The motive behind such move was to increase the number of automatic pass-throughs at toll plazas to 50 per cent in two years.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which company has planned to set up a cyber-security centre in the heart of New Delhi to arm governments and private agencies with all-round intelligence on cyber-attacks within India?
- US museum returns 10th century Rama statue to ?
- Recently, The ____th Surajkund International Crafts Mela is begins at Faridabad in Haryana ?
- Election Commission partnered with a taxi company in Tamilnadu to spread voting rights awareness, name that company ?
- What is the Full form of NSE ?