- Q. - Which of the following bank is not allowed to issue the tags required for electronic toll collection
- Click to Choose an Option, and get Answer of this Question.
Description Of This Question
The National Highways Authority (NHAI) reported that the government had expanded the number of lenders and wallets, who could issue the electronic tags for vehicle. The motive behind such move was to increase the number of automatic pass-throughs at toll plazas to 50 per cent in two years.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Recently, India signed an agreement for visa – free travel for diplomatic passport holders with which among the following countries?
- Which scheme is launched by the Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar for the students passing Class 12th exam on Oct 2, 2016?
- Which company got the solar energy project for Sri Lanka.
- एनबीए खिलाड़ी 2020 तक चीन के मार्स मिशन के लिए चीन के राजदूत के रूप में किसे नियुक्त किया गया है?
- किस विश्वविद्यालय के साथ-साथ चार ज्ञान दर्शन शैक्षिक चैनलों के प्रसारण के लिए समझौता किया था?