- Q. - Which of the following bank is not allowed to issue the tags required for electronic toll collection
- Click to Choose an Option, and get Answer of this Question.
Description Of This Question
The National Highways Authority (NHAI) reported that the government had expanded the number of lenders and wallets, who could issue the electronic tags for vehicle. The motive behind such move was to increase the number of automatic pass-throughs at toll plazas to 50 per cent in two years.
Related Topics & Questions:
- With which country India has inked an agreement on trade and commerce?
- Which colour of the ball used during the Duleep Trophy Cricket tournament ?
- Which Indian Golfer recorded her third top-10 finish on the Ladies European Tour at the ISPS Handa Ladies European Masters held at the Golf Club Hubblerath, Germany?
- Where will the National Institute of Sowa Rigpa established ?
- Who has taken charge as the General officer Commanding of the Army’s strategic Chinar Corps?