- Q. - Which Indian traditional languages becomes the part of United Nation’s charter recently?
- Click to Choose an Option, and get Answer of this Question.
Description Of This Question
A charter binds the assembly of nations. The charter being translated into the Sanskrit language is the first of its kind attempt to make it to such an important international document.
Related Topics & Questions:
- The First World Tsunami Awareness Day was observed on which day in the Asian Ministerial Conference for Disaster Risk Reduction (AMCDRR) 2016?
- Minakshi has created a new record in the Women’s Hammer throw at the 65th All India Police Athletics Championship in Hyderabad. She belonged to which force?
- Who has been appointed as the Executive Director of Indian Overseas Bank till January 21, 2019 by the Finance Ministry?
- Which Country Is In 3rd Position According To Anti-Doping Rule Violations Report 2015 ?
- Which minister embarked a 7-day official visit to Canada and the US to attend the annual meetings of World Bank and IMF and hold talks with global investors?