- Q. - Which Indian traditional languages becomes the part of United Nation’s charter recently?
- Click to Choose an Option, and get Answer of this Question.
Description Of This Question
A charter binds the assembly of nations. The charter being translated into the Sanskrit language is the first of its kind attempt to make it to such an important international document.
Related Topics & Questions:
- World’s oldest Cricketer represented South Africa has passed away in Bloemfontein at the age of 97 years. Who is he?
- The Union Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare has decided to set up the National Organic Farming Research Institute (NOFRI) in ?
- पट्टी के नाम नासा द्वारा विकसित घायल घावों के उपचार को बढ़ावा देने के लिए बिजली का उपयोग किसमे होता था?
- Who invented Atom bomb ?
- Who became President of Guatemala ?