- Q. - Which Indian traditional languages becomes the part of United Nation’s charter recently?
- Click to Choose an Option, and get Answer of this Question.
Description Of This Question
A charter binds the assembly of nations. The charter being translated into the Sanskrit language is the first of its kind attempt to make it to such an important international document.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which of the following is not correct about India agreement with Vietnam? i. Extended a USD 500 million line of credit ii. Signed 12 agreements including a deal to construct offshore patrol boats iii. Defence cooperation
- India’s ODI against which country at Dharamshala is the team’s 900th making it the world first side to achieve a milestone?
- What is the Full form of EIB ?
- Part plan for the relief of victims of 2015 Tamil Nadu flood?
- Who became Defence Minister of Canada ?