- Q. - Which Indian Cricket Team clinched the Quadrangular One-day series thrashing Australia by 57 runs in the final match?
- Click to Choose an Option, and get Answer of this Question.
Description Of This Question
India A rode on a solid all-round performance clinched the Quadrangular one-day series, thrashing Australia by 57 runs in the final match. Mandeep Singh who was named Player of the Match combined with captain Manish Pandey.
Related Topics & Questions:
- The famous neelkanth temple is situated in ?
- The green colour seen in firework displays is due to the chloride salt of ?
- Who has been appointed as the brand ambassador of ‘Haritha Keralam’ project by the Kerala CM Pinarayi Vijayan?
- Which former Chief Minister conferred with a prestigious award by the Ugandan government for promoting human values through his literature in Uganda on October 12 2016?
- What is the new which has included by the Oxford English Dictionary which expresses emotions like irritation, disappointment etc.,?