- Q. - Which Indian Cricket Team clinched the Quadrangular One-day series thrashing Australia by 57 runs in the final match?
- Click to Choose an Option, and get Answer of this Question.
Description Of This Question
India A rode on a solid all-round performance clinched the Quadrangular one-day series, thrashing Australia by 57 runs in the final match. Mandeep Singh who was named Player of the Match combined with captain Manish Pandey.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which Telecom Operation to be merged with Aircel to form the country’s fourth largest phone company in terms of customers and revenue?
- Which of the following is the Pearl city of India?
- President inaugurates aviation show in _____________.
- Recently Nepal signed MoU with which country to ease fuel crisis ?
- What is the name of cyclone made landfall causes 27 people missed in China’s Zhejiang province?