- Q. - Which driver has won the Formula one Italian Grand Prix title held during September 2016?
- Click to Choose an Option, and get Answer of this Question.
Description Of This Question
German Formula One racing driver Nico Rosberg won the Italian Grand Prix after close battle with his teammate Lawis Hamilton who also drive for the Mercedes AMG. The German star leads the championship lead to just two points, while Hamilton had a poor start that conceded his defeat in the contest.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Who plays a key role in Nalanda university?
- In which year kumaon was merged into Gorkha Kingdom ?
- The Central Government has given in principle approval to a grant of __________ to make the development of the proposed Sagar Port project in West Bengal on September 4 , 2016. A.Rs. 515 crores
- International Day of Democracy is observed on ?
- In which year, Indian Hockey team won in the Olympic ?