- Q. - Which country inaugurated the five day long 69th session of WHO Regional committee meeting at Colombo on 5th September 2016?
- Click to Choose an Option, and get Answer of this Question.
Description Of This Question
Sri Lankan Prime minister RanilWickremsinghe inaugurated the five day long 69th session of WHO (World Health Organisation) Regional committee meeting at Colombo on 5 September 2016. In the Regional meeting all the 11 countries of South East Asia including India’s Health and Family Welfare Minister JP Nadda took part in the event.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which country is going to host 2023 cricket world cup?
- Name the company introduced the world’s first self driving cars on the road in the steel city, Pittsburgh, USA?
- Who has announced retirement from International Football ?
- The President signed a proclamation under which article for imposing President’s Rule in Arunachal Pradesh?
- Prime Minister of India recently announced a special package of Rs. 200 crore for which state youth to engage youth in constructive sporting activities?