- Q. - Which country hosted the eleventh meeting of the Group of G20 summit during 4th and 5th of September 2016?
- Click to Choose an Option, and get Answer of this Question.
Description Of This Question
The 2016 G20 Hangzhou summit was the eleventh meeting of the Group of Twenty (G20). It was held on 4–5 September 2016 in the city of Hangzhou. It was the first ever G20 summit to be hosted in China and the second Asian country after 2010 G20 Seoul summit was hosted in South Korea.
Related Topics & Questions:
- ‘Parippida Mission’ has been launched by which state government to ensure housing for all ?
- Eminent American theatre – film director has passed away in Los Angeles at the age of 65. Who is he?
- Which minister has inaugurated ‘Women of India Festival 2016’ of organic products by women at Dilli Haat at INA, New Delhi?
- Which President died recently due to severe stroke that the Government announced the ending over a quarter of a century of his iron-fisted rule in the Central Asian nation?
- The Financial Action Task Force (FATF) and the G20 Anti-Corruption Working Group (ACWG) held a 6th joint Experts Meeting on Corruption in which country?