- Q. - Which country hosted the eleventh meeting of the Group of G20 summit during 4th and 5th of September 2016?
- Click to Choose an Option, and get Answer of this Question.
Description Of This Question
The 2016 G20 Hangzhou summit was the eleventh meeting of the Group of Twenty (G20). It was held on 4–5 September 2016 in the city of Hangzhou. It was the first ever G20 summit to be hosted in China and the second Asian country after 2010 G20 Seoul summit was hosted in South Korea.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which country along with India has signed anMoU for Air Services Agreement (ASA) under the ‘open sky’ policy?
- Who has been honoured with the prestigious ‘V Krishnamurthy Award for Excellence’ to which eminent scientist?
- Which among the following is the currency of Japan?
- The Union Ministry of Road Transport & Highways has made it mandatory for all automobile manufacturers to provide emission and noise pollution details for every vehicle they produce by which month as a deadline?
- कौन सा ग्रह हरे रंग का प्रकाश उत्सर्जित करता है?