- Q. - Which country hosted the eleventh meeting of the Group of G20 summit during 4th and 5th of September 2016?
- Click to Choose an Option, and get Answer of this Question.
Description Of This Question
The 2016 G20 Hangzhou summit was the eleventh meeting of the Group of Twenty (G20). It was held on 4–5 September 2016 in the city of Hangzhou. It was the first ever G20 summit to be hosted in China and the second Asian country after 2010 G20 Seoul summit was hosted in South Korea.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Who won the silver medal at the Asian/Oceania Qualifying Tournament ?
- World Book and Copyright Day is observed on?
- Which minister embarked a 7-day official visit to Canada and the US to attend the annual meetings of World Bank and IMF and hold talks with global investors?
- Which Pakistan women’s football team striker passed away in Karachi car accident?
- What is the name of tenth edition digital video festival which would be remembered for recording the highest-ever participation?