- Q. - Which country along with India has signed anMoU for Air Services Agreement (ASA) under the ‘open sky’ policy?
- Click to Choose an Option, and get Answer of this Question.
Description Of This Question
India and Greece have signed anMoU for Air Services Agreement (ASA) under the ‘open sky’ policy that proposes to allow unlimited points of call for domestic airlines in the European nation.
Related Topics & Questions:
- The first ever Paralympics Games tournament hel in ______________.
- Mother Teresa to become a saint on ______________.
- Which state hosted the two day BRICS Convention on Tourism was flagged off on September 1st 2016 represented by the Minister of Tourism, South Africa Mr. D.A. Hanekom and delegations from Russia and China?
- Who won the 83rd Senior National Snooker Championship?
- ExoMars 2016 spacecraft successfully launched by ___________ & ____________.