- Q. - Which country along with India has signed anMoU for Air Services Agreement (ASA) under the ‘open sky’ policy?
- Click to Choose an Option, and get Answer of this Question.
Description Of This Question
India and Greece have signed anMoU for Air Services Agreement (ASA) under the ‘open sky’ policy that proposes to allow unlimited points of call for domestic airlines in the European nation.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Who is the author of the book titled “Modi’s Midas Touch in Foreign Policy” ?
- Which date is observed as International Day of the Girl Child every year by Canada in the United Nations General Assembly?
- India expected to provide more helicopters and other military hardware to which country facing threats from the Taliban?
- What is the theme of the 4th Young Scientists Meet Conducted by DRDO?
- What is the name of Shehnai exponent who passed away recently ?