- Q. - Which country along with India has signed anMoU for Air Services Agreement (ASA) under the ‘open sky’ policy?
- Click to Choose an Option, and get Answer of this Question.
Description Of This Question
India and Greece have signed anMoU for Air Services Agreement (ASA) under the ‘open sky’ policy that proposes to allow unlimited points of call for domestic airlines in the European nation.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited has commissioned another 660 MW coal-based supercritical thermal power unit in which state?
- Who is the country’s most successful para climber won the Gold medal in IFSC Para Climbing Cup in the United Kingdom?
- आउटलुक बिजनेस ’19 बकाया महिलाओं के बीच की विशेषता के लिये किस बॉलीवुड सेलिब्रिटी’ को पुरस्कार मिला था?
- Which state has decided to enter into Joint Venture agreement with Railways for rail projects in the state under the 51:49 equity partnership arrangements?
- Indian who bagged gold medal at Sculpture Championship in Moscow ?