- Q. - Which country along with India has signed anMoU for Air Services Agreement (ASA) under the ‘open sky’ policy?
- Click to Choose an Option, and get Answer of this Question.
Description Of This Question
India and Greece have signed anMoU for Air Services Agreement (ASA) under the ‘open sky’ policy that proposes to allow unlimited points of call for domestic airlines in the European nation.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Who has been elected as first civilian President of Myanmar ?
- Escape velocity of a rocket fired from the earth towards the moon is a velocity to get rid of the
- National Sports Day is observed on ?
- अटलांटिक तट के साथ फ्लोरिडा मारा और बारिश के साथ राज्य में भीग और तेज हवाओं के रूप में समुद्र तट पर लहरों को धक्का दे दिया नाम किसने दिया?
- Which Dalit personality, poet and Telugu writer was conferred with the prestigious Moortidevi Award of Bharatiya Jnanpith for the year 2015?