- Q. - Which company along with Microsoft and Sales force have officially adopted the EU-US Privacy Shield framework?
- Click to Choose an Option, and get Answer of this Question.
Description Of This Question
US based tech giants Microsoft, Google and Sales force have officially adopted the EU-US Privacy Shield framework which enables these majors to receive personal data from the European Union (EU) in agreement with the new standards.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which foreign based bank announced a tie-up with Uber under which its credit cardholders across six countries would get a cash-back of up to 25 per cent for hailing cabs from the app?
- Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) launched ‘Startup Mentorship Circle‘ in which city to mentor startups, connect them to the global marketplace ?
- The second edition of Windmill Festival– ‘India’s First International Children’s Festival’ is scheduled to be held on January 14th and 15th, 2017 in which place?
- Cell found in plant not in animal?
- Recently PM Narendra Modi Visited to which country ?